Marv    0

Hi, I am in need of a Wiring Diagram for a 1987 Tru Trac II. I would also love to locate a Service Manual. I am into restoring older boats and cars and I am haveing a difficult time locating anything for this boat. My Restoration is nearly complete, but I would like to fix the wiring that someone butchered several years ago.

Any ideas on where I can locate a Diagram?

A complete wiring harness would be even better.

Thanks for your time!

Marv

post-1275-1273769485_thumb.jpg

Marv    0

Man that would be so cool! I would sure appreciate that!

jumbo    0

the guy a bought my boat from said he had the manual but lost it when i went too get it , any chance your boat has a 351w ? could you tell me how long your dip stick is ?

Marv    0

It is a Ford 351 Windsor. Too much of a hassle to uncover it right now to measure the dip stick.

jumbo    0

yes it is a ford 351windsor , power craft marine engine , the oil is over a inch past full.... remember how much you boat took when you changed it ??? it was fresh when i bought it

Marv    0

What the Heck are you talking about? My problem has nothing to do with the Oil in the Motor? I am not asking anything about the Motor! I am asking about the WIRING! By the way, it is a 351 Commander. Are you sure that you are replying to the correct Post???