LakeSurfer    10

Ran new empty lines to the opposite side this morning. Hoping to get it lake tested tomorrow. Not a bad mod. Needed about 25ft of hose, wife's hair dryer, zip ties and screw driver. Took about 1.5 hrs by the time I got it all cleaned up. This was my 1st try at something like this, so It will go much faster next time.

Hey Lake, Did running the empty lines to the opposite of the boat work for you? Sounds like I'm in a similar situation to you. I just installed an 1100 lb sac in my port side locker in place of the hard tank that was in there before. I did reroute the vent hose to the opposite side, but I didn't think water would bleed out through the aerator ballast-empty pump, so I left that alone.

Since my starboard tank is still there and the empty pump is on the bottom back side, I'm thinking I can just disconnect that hose, extend it to the port side (sac) empty pump using a barbed 3/4" union and a few feet of hose. Then I would do the same for routing hose to the empty pump for the starboard tank.