Jump to content


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About jztjzt

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Gender

Previous Fields

  • Boat
    Centurion Typhoon
  1. Thank you so much for checking! I’ve still had no luck finding them. Craziness!
  2. Hello- New boat owner here, so am hoping someone can help me with what these things would be called. We have a 2003 Typhoon. What are these rubber things around the screws in the attached picture called? They are around all of the screws in the ski locker and are starting to crack and/or break off. I’ve been searching for replacements but can’t find anything like them. I’ve searched for “screw bumpers,” “screw bushings,” “screw gaskets” but have had no success. If anyone can point me in the right direction I’d be so thankful. Thank you so much!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.