So with the questions and interest in the surf board pockets I had installed on my Bimini I thought I would start my own thread. The size of each pocket is 54" long and 23.5" wide, I couldn't really measure a depth. But my Doomswell Neo 4'6", with 4" fins, fits completely inside the pocket. The place charged me less than $190 for the pockets installed. There is a bungee cord at the top where the board gets inserted. There is a strap also at the top. I think the place could of used a little longer bungee, this one is quite tight. I wish they used a piece of fabric on the inside also to make the inside of the pocket stronger. Right now with the board inserted it is actually sitting on the top of my old Bimini and that fabric is old (2008) and I don't think it will last very long. If it would of been a complete pocket and sewn to the Bimini, I think everything would last longer. When my Bimini does rip I will go back to this place and have them build me a new Bimini. I think they did a great job and the price was very reasonable. The pictures: The board completely inserted in the pocket The board not in the pocket but the same spot so you can see the size in comparison. A repeat of the picture I took Saturday, just a little farther away. The board inserted how I will run it with the strap. If the board is inserted all the way it seems to put a lot of stress on the Bimini. The curve of the board and the large fins.       Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk