Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CrewAdmin

PRESS RELEASE: Centurion Boats Announces All New FX-22 Model

7 posts in this topic

gallery_7_355_6051.jpg

Centurion Boats Announces All New FX-22 Model

gallery_7_355_51603.jpg

About Centurion: Centurion Boats is most recognized as the first boat company to produce a

dedicated wakesurfing boat. Centurion remains at the top-of-the-class in this space. Centurion

has been a pioneer in Wake surfing technology and held the first World Wake Surfing Championship

in 1995, an event that has grown to become the worlds largest, annual, premier wake surfing event.

For more information please contact Centurion Boats at 209-384-0255 or visit www.centurionboats.com.

Don't forget to Contact Centurion for More Details on the Back Stage Pass Photo Shoot.

Stay Connected on Facebook and Twitter

gallery_7_355_2397.jpg

Please Review Discussion Thread by clicking HERE

We need some pictures.

What the hell do they mean by "3 axis"???

I hate hype buildup.

So could that be a ghost image of the bow area?

Kinda funny IMO...If you look at that ghost image...That looks just like a Ferrari Enzo front end...We already have the "Enzo" boat, so why not take and use something else from Ferrari.....

I might have to say, It may look pretty neat....Dont think ill be running out to get one, im sure its $$$$....But It may look cool ?!?!

A look at the AX-22 Tower Design

gallery_7_355_105410.jpg

This thread is being closed please visit the Discussion Thread HERE