volzalum

Wet Sounds A-Link

volzalum    237

Do any of you Wet Sounds dealers or Tim himself, have any update on when this product will be for sale?

volzalum    237

Tim responded on WakeWorld as follows:

"Sorry for the delay. I had them ready and produced some trial run units but was not happy with the range. So I have re designed it with a different chipset so it pushed back release date.

I am hopeful we will be able to release in the next 60 days. Really wanted them before the first big holiday weekend. But did not want to ship them unless 100% perfect.

Thanks to all for the patience and understanding.

Tim

Wet Sounds"

DarksideR    1,678

What is it? Google here I come.

volzalum    237

Here is the January announcement from Wet Sounds:

post-555-0-44717200-1430512890_thumb.jpg

DarksideR    1,678

Isn't that also a feature with the WS420-SQ?

volzalum    237

Isn't that also a feature with the WS420-SQ?

No. On the 420, it is a 3.5 mm out port. The A-link sender would plug into it or a music source and wirelessly transmit the music to a A-Link receiver. The 420SQ requires a hardline from boat to boat or at least hardline to transmitter.

DarksideR    1,678

NICE!

truekaotik    461

Sounds awesome... Been waiting!!!

• Like 1

Wylie_Tunes    139

Head unit or EQ will need an AUX input

acman    59

When will it be available?

RhuntIII    557

Well it's 2018 now and this is looking like a really cool gadget to have for a tie-up party. Anyone around here using the A-Link? 

DrNate    426

I think it would be fun to play with

Jake707    170

I have two friends that just put a set of these on their Harleys, both have about 4-5K into their stereos on the bikes, which is ridiculous I know haha, but when they played the same song at the same time it was defining in the parking lot. It seemed pretty simple to use and can dictate which one is the Main and which is the slave, not sure what all that allows you to do since they had just put them on and were learning themselves

Nick213    586

5k in stereo... that's just a drop in the bucket brotha, that's what my amps alone cost in my old avy's system 😂

Jake707    170
39 minutes ago, Nick213 said:

5k in stereo... that's just a drop in the bucket brotha, that's what my amps alone cost in my old avy's system 😂

Yea but on a Harley where you are limited on space and even more so on charging capacity its a lot of coin. haha

stoked    1,042
16 hours ago, Jake707 said:

I have two friends that just put a set of these on their Harleys, both have about 4-5K into their stereos on the bikes, which is ridiculous I know haha, but when they played the same song at the same time it was defining in the parking lot. It seemed pretty simple to use and can dictate which one is the Main and which is the slave, not sure what all that allows you to do since they had just put them on and were learning themselves

They must be really really good friends

Jake707    170
6 hours ago, stoked said:

They must be really really good friends

Haha, na just stereo freaks that like to show out in parking lots and stereo competitions still.

truekaotik    461

Rhunt we have been using them since Beta version on the sand bar. It can get loud😜