chadr

Ballast Build - 2008 Enzo SV 240 - It Begins

DarksideR    1,679

As long as it's not a saggy sac :shock:

No, but it's already grey.

boatnut    230

Grey sac, wow sounds like a boat that's past it's prime lmao!!

Edited by boatnut

N8 Froelich    12

Hey Chadr, so did you get the new ball valves in? Wondering how that worked out. Finally got out yesterday about a month later than planned, it's been super rainy and cold in Colorado this spring. The sprinkler valves were painfully slow but the X link worked pretty incredibly so I feel like I'm close to happy with my setup for now.

I imagine the valve install is pretty time consuming.

N8 Froelich    12

N8, I just ordered two of these ball valves that I did not need for my boat. They are 12v 1" normally closed. I have about $50.00 each in them. Let me know if your interested in them.

Hey lleebo, not sure if you saw my reply because it didn't quote inline quite right. Have you used those valves successfully or did you go in a different direction?

Thanks,

chadr    328

Hey Chadr, so did you get the new ball valves in? Wondering how that worked out. Finally got out yesterday about a month later than planned, it's been super rainy and cold in Colorado this spring. The sprinkler valves were painfully slow but the X link worked pretty incredibly so I feel like I'm close to happy with my setup for now.

I imagine the valve install is pretty time consuming.

Haven't gotten them installed yet since we were out at the lake all week last week. I am hoping to get this installed this week though! I will keep you informed!

I ordered the check valves yesterday and I need to get a final compiled list of the rest of the fittings that I need to send off to wakemakers. Is Wakemakers the best place to get the fittings or is there a better place?

N8 Froelich    12

Haven't gotten them installed yet since we were out at the lake all week last week. I am hoping to get this installed this week though! I will keep you informed!

I ordered the check valves yesterday and I need to get a final compiled list of the rest of the fittings that I need to send off to wakemakers. Is Wakemakers the best place to get the fittings or is there a better place?

I've been really happy with the products from Wakemakers. I think the time you save by having parts that work is worth the extra money over the hardware store mashup. I was going to get some ballast hose at the hardware store, it was the clear vinyl stuff and it was about $5 a foot and not nearly the quality of the $2 per foot stuff from wakemakers.

WakeDoc    471

All FlyHigh fittings are in the CenturionCrew.Com Store and you receive a discount for being a Crew member.

• Like 1

chadr    328

Ordered over $100 in quick connect fittings from Crewadmin today! Parts will begin to come together as soon as they get here.

• Like 1

chadr    328

Status update:

After my parts got lost somewhere in the mail I finally think I have all of the parts to put together my system. I am on call this week so I am not planning on going to the lake so I am tearing into the boat. This week I have removed the under seat tank on Starboard side and have rerouted the aerator drain lines both to the back. Tucked the wiring and drain lines back up under the lip and zip tied everything back up in. Here is a pic of the two check valves on the aerator drain lines. 467ae224c8a71dec8fb0a3e448dd2593.jpg

Have been labeling the wiring on the existing valves so I know which one works with each switch.

I have also put together the manifold completely with barbed nipples set. Need to put together the drain/fill lines to each of the ports on the starboard Enzo sac.

Going to try to keep on it today and more next week.

Want to get her back in the water soon.

• Like 2

Stretch    409

Nice to see the progress! Great waves to come!

• Like 1

chadr    328

1e1711b6a66ae3389781d698af89cfd7.jpg

Building two of these for the Starboard side Enzo sac. Still need to put the clamps on. Will have two feeds in and two aerators out but only two ports on the bottom back of the bag. I don't have the heart to cut in ports. I may someday send. It off to have two more ports welded in.

Edited by chadr
  • Like 1

chadr    328

My sprinkler valves have now left the bilge area!!!

7dfac9b0e435ed177a29d0b555bd04e9.jpg

• Like 3

Stretch    409

I spy a boo boo... Is that Cinderella? Valves put up a good fight?

• Like 1

chadr    328

Nope. Not Cinderella. Passed on the princess band aids and went for the angry birds!!! The heat gun gets HOT! Wear Gloves when putting the hoses on!

• Like 1

chadr    328

107f76a09c84e9d3c1df62a194ebbd7b.jpg

It's been tested and is now inside the boat! Need to wire it up and Plumb the lines to the sacks.

Rhale    80

Looking good!

• Like 1

chadr    328

Videoed testing the ball valves and how they will work. Tested all 5 of them just like this. I think this will be awesome direct replacement for the crap sprinkler valves.

https://youtu.be/aDoy5uE6QdQ

DarksideR    1,679

Videoed testing the ball valves and how they will work. Tested all 5 of them just like this. I think this will be awesome direct replacement for the crap sprinkler valves.

Those seem to work really well! Do they wire directly up to the switch? Show me pics of everything needed please!

chadr    328

Those seem to work really well! Do they wire directly up to the switch? Show me pics of everything needed please!

I am wiring them right to the old sprinkler valve wiring. The wires should already be to each switch and I should be able to have them open together for each bag to fill from. I bought them off of EBAY but I messaged the seller to make sure that it fit my application. I ordered 1-1/4" so it would be full port and also made sure they are Normally Closed. 0467e2484f1533deec80fd804005a999.jpg

This is a pic I saved from when I ordered it. I think it was Baco Engineering that I got them from.

Edited by chadr
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..