JasonA    2

Thanks for all the info and below are my findings. I will preface this an overall sentiment of disappointment in Centurion not providing this type of guidance in any form. While it is fantastic that there is such a responsive and supportive user group, centurion should be the first place to go for answers.

I tried the following setups on flat river water between 9 and 12 feed deep:

Regular Surf Preset:

100% Port Ram Fill

20% starboard Ram Fill

PnP Port and starboard 100%

Bow 50%

Cats 25

Plate 50

Speed 11

Wake was solid and easily adjustable with trim and cats

Goofy Surf Preset:

100% Starboard Ram Fill

20% Port Ram Fill

PnP Port and starboard 100%

Bow 50%

Cats 25

Plate 50

Speed 11

This setup was only ok. The wave really did not setup well and there was a ton of wash on the lip.

Quick Surf

Full on all tanks

10.6-11

Regular side was ok but I had to put in 80% plate to get it cleaned up

Goofy I could not get the wake to set up. I tried

10.6-11

all tanks full

all tanks full but bow at 50%

all tanks full and bow at 0%

Ran cats in multiple positions but no impact

Plate between 50 and 100

Best result was all full using trim at 90% but I was still getting a sloppy wake

volzalum    280

Jason,

If you reverse your CATs, you will find your Goofy side wave cleans up better than your Regular side. I would try a -25 to -30 setting. Also make sure your manually open your RamFill on the filled side a little extra. You want to see water coming out the centurion helmet vent to know its full.

DarksideR    1,679

Jason,

If you reverse your CATs, you will find your Goofy side wave cleans up better than your Regular side. I would try a -25 to -30 setting. Also make sure your manually open your RamFill on the filled side a little extra. You want to see water coming out the centurion helmet vent to know its full.

I was thinking the same thing. Wondered if the Cats @ 25 for goofy was a typo for -25. Cats settings has a HUGE effect on the wave!

I was thinking the same thing. Wondered if the Cats @ 25 for goofy was a typo for -25. Cats settings has a HUGE effect on the wave!

I've found that it's less effective when using quick surf vs listing the boat. Never the less, running at 25 vs 0 or a negative setting will hurt the wave. So yes, running at -25 should help. I've found the center tab has more of an effect on the goofy quick surf wave than CATS. All in all, a lot of tab and a slight list seems to be necessary to really get the goofy quick surf wave to where it should be. I list it!

-Jason, I'll call you this week to follow up. I'd like to hear how you made out with this.