DarksideR    1,679

Can't wait to see that beast in the water! Congrats again!

• Like 1

volzalum    280

I'll get some more pics up this week, but here she is behind the truck on the way home.post-555-0-76558900-1429499270_thumb.jpg

Hey Vol,

Get that ball up higher, you need to be level front to rear, especially with a triple axle. Your tongue weight will be off because you have more on your front axle than your rear Axle. It will tow much better that way.

What I do is measure from the frame to ground just in front of the fender and the same just behind the fender over the wheel and get them as close to the same as possible. I try to get within ½" if possible.

Great Looks Rig by the Way!

• Like 1

volzalum    280

Hey Vol,

Get that ball up higher, you need to be level front to rear, especially with a triple axle. Your tongue weight will be off because you have more on your front axle than your rear Axle. It will tow much better that way.

What I do is measure from the frame to ground just in front of the fender and the same just behind the fender over the wheel and get them as close to the same as possible. I try to get within ½" if possible.

Great Looks Rig by the Way!

That pic was right before I adjusted it to get it level across the whole frame. I just had to bump the hitch up 1 setting.

boatnut    230

Looks like your gonna need a Chev dually for that baby, perhaps in a custom orange and black, see where I am going with this....... :)

• Like 1

h20king    794

Awesome love that you went naked with no surf stickers. You will be easy for me to find this year. Should be able to spot you from across the lake LOL

• Like 1

viking    491

Great looking boat! That thing is HUGE.

• Like 1

volzalum    280

Here are a few more pictures. I'll continue to upload as I take decent ones. Hopefully will get some wake ones this weekend.

post-555-0-13787100-1429536274_thumb.jpg

post-555-0-83577400-1429536292_thumb.jpg

post-555-0-12757100-1429536307_thumb.jpg

post-555-0-88616400-1429536322_thumb.jpg

post-555-0-83674700-1429536336_thumb.jpg

post-555-0-88383800-1429536351_thumb.jpg

post-555-0-57963000-1429536364_thumb.jpg

boatnut    230

Where a pic with the engine hatch up????

We wanna see what motivates such a creature?

Edited by boatnut
  • Like 1

Lak3surf3r    714

great looking boat, I love that orange, Congrats!

• Like 1

volzalum    280

Where a pic with the engine hatch up????

We wanna see what motivates such a creature?

I'll get some tonight. I went with the not blinged 550 rather than the blinged out one to save some coin so doesn't look too different than the others.

boatnut    230

Nice motor!!! So you got the filter system on the ballast fill eh??

• Like 1

RVR-RAT    269

AWESOME :thumbsup: I'm sure you noticed but just in case your coolant is low in one of your reservoirs!

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

Wonder if that "Eco-conscious" filter system will slow down the fill and drain time any? Might if it starts to get plugged up.

That is one killer boat Volz!

I like your firepit in the background there. Don't let any embers find their way onto your boat cover or vinyl!

Edited by DarksideR
  • Like 1

volzalum    280

AWESOME :thumbsup: I'm sure you noticed but just in case your coolant is low in one of your reservoirs!

I did not notice. I'll have to check it. It was checked yesterday at the dealer after idling for 15 minutes, but of course that means nothing. LOL