Lak3surf3r    714

The 2012 with the black scorpion does have the optional GPS based Mercury Smart Tow Pro. Does any experience with this system?

I liked the smart tow pro on my 2012 for the several options on it including gps or paddle wheel use, the launch control (how hard it pulls out of the water), and the over rev option (if you set it to 10.5 it will speed up to 11 or however much you set it to go over to clean up the wave and then settles down to the preset). my only dislike about it was that its far too complex for the limited screen size (theres over 30 sub menus) even for me and im a programmer and network engineer lol. I was also told that it was the smart tow pro that caused the sensor problems in my boat as well. They never found a bad sensor even though the smart tow was erroring out on a mV reading on an O2 sensor which can cause it to go in to "limp" mode and wont let you rev over 1500ish rpms.

camss002    5

Not sure where u are from, I am from Ohio but I just purchased a 2014 S21 from Huntley Marine in Charlotte, NC for under 55,000. They still have another 2014 he said he would sell for the same price. Also theres one in Virginia that I looked into that was under 55000.

Audionly101    39

Not sure where u are from, I am from Ohio but I just purchased a 2014 S21 from Huntley Marine in Charlotte, NC for under 55,000. They still have another 2014 he said he would sell for the same price. Also theres one in Virginia that I looked into that was under 55000.

I am working with a local dealer that has a 2014 S21 as well. As of right now I am juggling the older v226 with all the options I want for less than 50k, and a 2014 S21 with far less options but has quick fill and a warranty. I have been impressed by the v226 wave when set up right, but have yet to be blown away by a S21 wave. Choices, choices, choices. :unknw::unknw::unknw:

Bongo Fury    640

Welcome to the site!!! Post up some pictures of your new ride!

h20king    794

if you can swing the 226 its the way to go the s 21 is not in the same league

• Like 1

Lak3surf3r    714

if you can swing the 226 its the way to go the s 21 is not in the same league

Agreed, Ive yet to make an s21 wave even come close to a 226 wave.

camss002    5

I only have a couple pictures at the moment. Bought the boat and put it straight into storage for the winter. Was a bummer!!

post-6630-0-77376800-1425183660_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

boatnut    230

I only have a couple pictures at the moment. Bought the boat and put it straight into storage for the winter. Was a bummer!!

Is that an extended tongue on that trailer???

Audionly101    39

The deal has been made, papers signed and the new (to me) boat is home after a 1400 mile road trip. I ended up going with a 2012 V226. It already has a custom port side bag with the hard tank removed and almost every feature I was going after. I will get some better pictures soon but here is a little tease.

post-619-0-22364700-1425862848_thumb.jpg

DarksideR    1,679

YEAH BUD! Congrats!!

How many hours?

h20king    794

Awesome congrats you are going to love the wave

viking    491

Congrats. I think you made the right choice!!

volzalum    280

Congrats!! I know you are excited!! And I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Edited by volzalum

Lak3surf3r    714

Looks clean, congrats!

Audionly101    39

YEAH BUD! Congrats!!

How many hours?

It has about 80 hours on it. I put about 450 hours on the old boat during the last 5 seasons even with a new born and lakes shut down most of last year. So hopefully this one will last a long time.
  • Like 1

Audionly101    39

Has anyone inquired about the price of the Supreme quicksurf tabs yet? I have a set of lenco rams but might purchase the real deal tabs if they are available.

NW Boat Sports    232

Call your local dealer or the factory. The set comes with actuators, switch panel, wiring harness, plates, etc. and it's very reasonable compared to other surf systems out there. Install takes a few hours and there is now an installation video available to dealers.