mlajeunesse    0

Does anybody have infos about how to set up ballast and fat sac to increase wave size and lenght on a supreme v208 2013 boat? I tried some stuff, but really not sure it s good

Bongo Fury    640

Welcome to the site! What are you looking too do? I had a Falcon V and I know it took quite a bit of weight to surf but if you slammed it it put out a very nice surf wave particularly for a boat that did not have a deep V hull. Travis from Hillside had a 232 that put out a killer wave but I think he also added a ton of weight.

mlajeunesse    0

In fact, i had the 375 pound factory ballast and added a 400 on top of it. I usually put weight in the front but i think i had to much in front. I think i m going to put a 750 on top of factury ballast and 400 in the front. Just looking to find weight ratio that give me a high and long wave for wakesurfing

Zteven    0

My best results have been with both factory hard tanks full, 750 in rear surf side locker, and a 400 on the seat directly in front of the rear locker. That being said, I usually ride with a driver and spotter only. If you've got a larger crew, use them instead of bags on the seats.

Play with speed and trim tab placement to get the best push / wavelength from there. For me, speed is usually 10.5 to 11.5 with trim tab 50% to 75% down depending on water depth. Too much weight forward looses all wave height.

This year I am going to try another 400 on the observers seat in addition to the above and see what that does.

The rider below is 5-11 on an O'Brien Soft Wakesurfer in about 15' water depth.

111.jpg

truekaotik    458

Start by sinking the rear corner to below rub rail. Add water along the side from rear to front to lengthen pocket., this will also raise the rail out of water. Plus, only use the plate to clean the wave a bit, don't over use it, it will knock the height down fast. This also in turn affects push.

Edited by truekaotik