boatnut    230

It seems to me that (at least on the Gladiator tower that I have) it's gonna take someone a lot of effort or at least know how to remove them from my tower. It has been a concern of mine, even though I live in a decent neighbourhood. I installed a motion light at the corner of my house where the boat will be. LOL.

Unfortunately Just allows the culprit to see what he's stealing :(

rockballer    162

It seems to me that (at least on the Gladiator tower that I have) it's gonna take someone a lot of effort or at least know how to remove them from my tower. It has been a concern of mine, even though I live in a decent neighbourhood. I installed a motion light at the corner of my house where the boat will be. LOL.

I know what you mean Dark. I live close to you and last night someone broke into one of our vehicles. They only stole $1.50 in change. But was in my vehicle for almost 5 minutes. I caught him on my security system. I am now upgrading my security with motion sensors and cameras on street poles ect.... Anyone farts on the street in the future I will know about it. He don't be walking away with my $1.50 next time. Put it that way! Could only imagine what would of happened if I had the boat parked at the house.

post-6219-0-97341400-1425480444_thumb.png

DarksideR    1,679

Unfortunately Just allows the culprit to see what he's stealing :(

LOL. Yeah, probably doing them a favour!

I know what you mean Dark. I live close to you and last night someone broke into one of our vehicles. They only stole $1.50 in change. But was in my vehicle for almost 5 minutes. I caught him on my security system. I am now upgrading my security with motion sensors and cameras on street poles ect.... Anyone farts on the street in the future I will know about it. He don't be walking away with my $1.50 next time. Put it that way! Could only imagine what would of happened if I had the boat parked at the house.

Yeah, it doesn't matter how good your neighbourhood is(mines not anything to brag about) theifs run amuck everywhere. That pisses me off that some crackhead will bust into a car for change. Sometimes causing hundreds of dollars in damage for $2 in change. F%#king lowlifes. Is that the guy who did it in that pic? Was it your SRT?

rockballer    162

No I blew the engine up in the SRT. That's an escalade that's being lent to us from a friend. Have had it for a few months now. Even worse when it's not your vehicle.

DarksideR    1,679

No I blew the engine up in the SRT. That's an escalade that's being lent to us from a friend. Have had it for a few months now. Even worse when it's not your vehicle.

You did WHAAAAAAAAT? Before or after the supercharger?

rockballer    162

After. Only lasted a little over a week. Not even my Jeep. Was the wives kid hauler.... She's been fairly good. It's been gone since Christmas... Hoping to have it back by the end of next week. :blushing:

post-6219-0-97089500-1425493736_thumb.jpg

boatnut    230

After. Only lasted a little over a week. Not even my Jeep. Was the wives kid hauler.... She's been fairly good. It's been gone since Christmas... Hoping to have it back by the end of next week. :blushing:

That is not good, here's a little fun!! 0f58ea5af83dbe75154e8818226d492f.jpg my twins Edited by boatnut

DarksideR    1,679

Ouch!

Nice boatnut!

boatnut    230

Nice boatnut. Challengers looks slick.

Yup, boatnut, is also a car fanatic lol

rockballer    162

This is the current project. Well on top of the jeep that was never supposed to be a project.

Non issued VPD police vehicle.

post-6219-0-60841800-1425563553_thumb.jpg

post-6219-0-22052100-1425563678_thumb.jpg

viking    491

Well this is where I called home this winter. I spent way too much time in that storage compartment - LOL

post-3649-0-82640900-1430712041_thumb.jpg

This is before:

post-3649-0-14876100-1430712109_thumb.jpg

This is after:

post-3649-0-29406600-1430712138_thumb.jpg

viking    491

Yes the factory wired the distro block in backwards. They also stripped off a head from 2 of the cap screws. 1 was completely gone and the other broke when i tried to loosen it. Thank god for easy out and a quick trip to fastenal for replacements. It's done the right was NOW!! :)

post-3649-0-63855900-1430712453_thumb.jpgpost-3649-0-40865100-1430712535_thumb.jpg

Swapped out my stereo 12v for 2-6v batts for longer play time

post-3649-0-14328900-1430712320_thumb.jpg

Enclosure space BEFORE:

post-3649-0-78918600-1430712722_thumb.jpg

Sub enclosure done and mounted. She "booms" and all the other RGB's, xs650's, and Rev10's on Tower sound GREAT!

Relocated heater outlet just to the left of it and still have a vinyl wrapped facade to make to cover up the box. I built the enclosure with tabs so I would have something to screw the facade to and raised off the floor with aluminum square tubing. That floor is very un-level right there but I wanted to retain some storage space and use of the net pocket!!

post-3649-0-73958300-1430712763_thumb.jpg

Factory had the switch panel only working when the key was turned on. I changed it so it's powered up when the breaker is on as well as batt switch. The stereo rocker runs the remote turn on lead so amps are controlled by that instead of the head unit. Now I can turn on/off the boat without effecting the stereo (major irritation when go to start the boat and stereo kicks off and on)!! Also can run BT with 420 and bypass the Clarion HU if I desire. Many options.

PLUS it didn't make any sense that the bilge only worked when the key is on??? So now I can keep batt switch on and kill the breaker to the amps and at least the bilge can run if it needs to.

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

Damn! Lots of work! Looks clean.

viking    491

post-3649-0-58762500-1430798277_thumb.jpg

Added some nets to the bottoms of the rear locker doors as well as a small one on the back of the observers seat to hold some odds/ends

• Like 2

tprice    118

Looks great, I love the cargo net idea