elc    2

really nice lookn boat. congrats

viking    491

Finally got it home and tucked away in the shop. Was still at the dealers buttoning up a few little odds/ends and hadn't had time to go get it till yesterday. These were on the trip home!

DarksideR    1,679

Looking good Viking!

duramat    462

Looking good Viking!

X2!

Congrats!

boatnut    230
Gear Alloy

Think they are the double pump

Thank you! Hope they still make em!!

Troy    234

Nice Boat! Congrats!

Lak3surf3r    714

Looks great, congrats! Post some pics of the wave!

viking    491

I definitely will. Problem is I've got a good 3-4 months before that happens. Gives me some time to get the stereo and other mods done :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Lak3surf3r    714

I definitely will. Problem is I've got a good 3-4 months before that happens. Gives me some time to get the stereo and other mods done :thumbsup:

oh yea, I forget that other people aren't surfing year round since we are so spoiled with warm weather down here in AZ lol

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

oh yea, I forget that other people aren't surfing year round since we are so spoiled with warm weather down here in AZ lol

Jerk.

LOL

• Like 2

traysonh    11

Love the colors! Nice to see you went with the super tube trailer! Congrats. No surf graphic? I like it either way.

Smart move on having the surf decal separate. That's the one thing that I think could "date" these boats. The last thing you'd want is some graphic that you wish wasn't there down the road (like all those flames and tribal from the 2000's!)

Why the "no step" on your fenders? My fenders on my boat have soft decking on them specifically to provide traction WHEN people step on them. I know I certainly do all the time.

Also, are you the same Viking that I interact with on the Moomba forum? Seems too much of a coincidence to both have the same user name and both be from Montana...

Lak3surf3r    714

Smart move on having the surf decal separate. That's the one thing that I think could "date" these boats. The last thing you'd want is some graphic that you wish wasn't there down the road (like all those flames and tribal from the 2000's!)

I agree, I might be one of the few as well that absolutely hates the surf graphic. I think it makes a $100k boat look cheeseball. That black pearl FS33 in Texas is the only one that ive seen that I like it on.

Edited by nasmith342
  • Like 1

traysonh    11

I agree, I might be one of the few as well that absolutely hates the surf graphic. I think it makes a $100k boat look cheeseball. .

Oh, I think there's probably more than a few.

Add me to the list! LOL!!!

• Like 1

viking    491

Why the "no step" on your fenders? My fenders on my boat have soft decking on them specifically to provide traction WHEN people step on them. I know I certainly do all the time.

Also, are you the same Viking that I interact with on the Moomba forum? Seems too much of a coincidence to both have the same user name and both be from Montana...

YES, Same dude!

Want the "no step" on fenders cause the trailer has steps and I can see some 300# employee at the dealer, tint shop, ect.... jumping on there and denting the S*#$ out of it! Use the trailer steps...........that's what they are there for.

• Like 1

viking    491

Made some progress this weekend. Got the sub enclosure all mocked up and test fitted. Came in a little large at 1.35cu.ft. so will trim about 3in off the face and it should be right at 1.1cu.ft. and flush with the top of the foot rest! Thought I'd see if I could get it to "ported" size. Not gonna happen and tucked in!!

post-3649-0-02595200-1423455667_thumb.jpg

post-3649-0-29621900-1423455747_thumb.jpg

Edited by viking

viking    491

Template is made for DECKadence!

post-3649-0-08550400-1423456034_thumb.jpg

DarksideR    1,679

Nice! And nice!

You gonna put a cover over the enclosure to cover up the footrest and hose?

RVR-RAT    269

Busy weekend!!! You definitely made some progress.

viking    491

Nice! And nice!

You gonna put a cover over the enclosure to cover up the footrest and hose?

ya I'm going to make a facade that goes the full length of the opening but notched to utilize the footrest. Hopefully i can source some vinyl that matches close enough to cover it? Should hide the hose on the right and hopefully still use the pocket on the left? Also extend the heater outlet or add a hot-tube to the cover panel.

• Like 1

viking    491

Stereo Progress - Got the RGB rings installed and the Reve10's wired up and mounted.

Used WS swivel mounts and I'm glad I went with only 1 pair because another set will not fit on the lower mounts on the S4 tower. Maybe if utilizing fixed mounts but it will be extremely close if it works??

post-3649-0-84587900-1425259985_thumb.jpgpost-3649-0-81841100-1425259973_thumb.jpgpost-3649-0-56986100-1425260078_thumb.jpg