viking    491

Well my new ride has arrived at the dealer! I drooled all over it yesterday.

On my list between now and snow melt:

dekadence flooring

stereo build

tint windows

"no step" stickers for trailer fenders

drivers heated seat

IMG_4947.jpg

• Like 3

tprice    118

Nice looking ride, you are gonna love the wake

DarksideR    1,679

Congrats on the new ride Viking! She looks sweet! Is that grey and silver metal flake and white?

Nice!

viking    491

Thanks guys. I'm pretty stoked. Darkside its SilverMF, charcoal, and white.

• Like 1

NW Boat Sports    232

Love the colors! Nice to see you went with the super tube trailer! Congrats. No surf graphic? I like it either way.

Edited by NW Boat Sports

viking    491

I ordered it with the surf graphic separate. Wasn't sure I wanted it so now I can play with it and put it on later if I decide I want it.

Supertube was a tough decision because it's a pretty expensive option. But in the end I know I'd be kicking myself every day for not getting it. And after much research found that it was going to be almost impossible to put aftermarket rims/tires on the regular trailer due to axle size.

Gotta give props to Travis at Hillside Marine for his help and assistance. He's definitely good people!!

NW Boat Sports    232

I ordered it with the surf graphic separate. Wasn't sure I wanted it so now I can play with it and put it on later if I decide I want it.

Supertube was a tough decision because it's a pretty expensive option. But in the end I know I'd be kicking myself every day for not getting it. And after much research found that it was going to be almost impossible to put aftermarket rims/tires on the regular trailer due to axle size.

Gotta give props to Travis at Hillside Marine for his help and assistance. He's definitely good people!!

Plus, your fenders are much wider than stock fenders..

DarksideR    1,679

I ordered with the surf graphic seperate as well. For the same reason. But I went with the plain jane trailer. It IS a pricey option! I couldn't stomach it. I figured, I'm buying a boat... not a blinged out trailer. But DAMN it looks good!

• Like 1

Thank you very much . . . . boat looks awesome man congrats!

viking    491

Thanks guys! I'm over this white crap already and soooo-ready for the season to start.

I want to tow the boat home and tuck her in my shop so I can start working on projects but the roads are crap and she's so clean i hate to do it just yet! Waiting for a break in the weather and melt-off.

Predicaments, predicaments.......

viking    491

There was some discussion on another thread regarding Centurion pre-wired towers!

I'm assuming that my Supreme tower is pre-wired as well as there are plugs at the tower speaker locations.

I have a pair of Rev10's to install as well as LED rings. Am I going to have to fish wire for the RGB's into the tower? And and what about the LED wires for the in-boats as I'm going to be replacing all those with XS650RGBs as well?

Thanks to those of you in the know!

NW Boat Sports    232

Tower is pre-wired, just pop the caps off and the wires are there. You will most likely have to run new wires for the LED rings..

h20king    794

Just pull new wires the factory ones are garbage. I paid for the tower to be pre wired and it was a joke. Low grade wire and cut super short.

boatnut    230

Hey viking, do you know who makes the rims on that super tube trailer of yours??

viking    491

Gear Alloy

Think they are the double pump