CrewAdmin    192

On 12/08/2014 Centurion Boats announced the all new Quick Surf System. The new system will be available on Centurion and Supreme boats starting January the 1st, 2015. The new Quick Surf System allows boat owners total control of their wake surfing experience. The Quick Surf System adds a uniquely shaped tab on the port and starboard side of the boat, fully controlled by the Centurion Boats touch vision system. Combined with the CATS system, the Quick Surf System allows boat owners to have more control over the shape of their wake than any other boat on the market to date.

1418223764-U66.jpg

1418138457-U66.jpeg

Looking from starboard side towards the center of the boat.

1418138483-U66.jpeg

Looking from port side towards the center of the boat.

With the all new Quick Surf System listing the boat is no longer required, simply fill ballast equally on each side and use the Quick Surf System to instantly transfer from Port (regular) to Starboard (goofy) side within seconds using the touch vision system.

http://youtu.be/uoPzyK73gXY

1418223833-U66.jpg

Combine a Quick Surf System RAMFILL (No Pumps, No Delays, The largest, fastest filling, ballast system in the world) and CATS (Centurion Articulating Tracking System) for the best wakesurfing boat on the market today!

• Like 1

Audionly101    39

I know many here on the crew dislike the idea of more things hanging off the back of the boat but you will grow to love it I promise you. The adjustably will give you quick on the fly changes that make for great waves. I personally would love to try a new boat with cats and a surf tab setup especially when you pair that with a great hull design.

Kevin Baugh    78

Just another great option

Personally I NEED CATS and would like to have ram fill

• Like 1

This is cool.. But, I think a lot of folks are going to question why Centurion hopped on the tab or surf system bandwagon.. I know Centurion has prided themselves on, and marketed the fact that their boats don't require transom mounted tabs or flaps. The reality is, at some point or another they were going to need to get after the trendy transfer, and I think that's what this is about. I'm willing to bet you'll still see the bulk of serious surfers listing the boat, but this option will be a nice feature and very marketable for the transfer and the appeal of not listing the boat. Also, this was the ONLY thing the other manufacturers had on Centurion. That was always the line, "well a Centurion can't instantly transfer, ours can".. I wonder what they'll say now! All in all, I think it's a good move. My only criticism is that'd I'd like to see them refined aesthetically.

Edited by South Shore Marina NJ

I was curious how long it before the cat came out of the bag. Now hopefully they can come up with a retro-fit kit to add them to existing 2014-2015 models?

Funny . . . . this is the 1st year I go against my rule of not ordering any boats until after the Jan. 1st and they come out with this.

^^^ Agreed with SSM NJ - better interior vinyl is what we needed most! At the Polar Bear the FS33 was the most popular boat and wave, however every comment from every rider stated the vinyl was a step below ALL of the other boats at the event.

WakeDoc    471

I see it as having the best of both worlds, you can use ballast to list the boat and get a world class wakesurf wake that no other boat manufacture can touch or load all the RAMFILL and switch side to side in seconds. So many more options now to tune the wake with the Quick Surf System and CATS combination. Think about this, RAMFILL full on both sides, start on the goofy side, switch to port side using the Quick Surf System, then dump the starboard side RAMFILL on the fly for the monster port wave, refill the starboard side RAMFILL, switch back to goofy using the Quick Surf System, dump the port RAMFILL for the goofy monster wave, all without stopping the boat.

• Like 2

WakeDoc    471

Now hopefully they can come up with a retro-fit kit to add them to existing 2014-2015 models?

My understanding is Centurion will not be offering a retro kit in the near future since this is a new design, all incoming stock will be used for 2015 production boats.

Lak3surf3r    714

My understanding is Centurion will not be offering a retro kit in the near future since this is a new design, all incoming stock will be used for 2015 production boats.

My local dealer is at fineine right now for the classes and just text me to tell me that my 2015 FS44 that I already have will be retro fit with it in January as well.

I agree WakeDoc that its the best of both world and I will use it to its full potential listing and transferring. Its the one thing ive always felt was missing about my centurions and supremes and knew they would have to eat their words some day especially now that most competitions will be allowing wake transfers in the 2015 season. Centurion needed to be able to offer the same just to keep their competition sponsorship next season. I can do transfers on my friends G21 but I dont like the wave that their boat makes so having this on my FS44 will be perfect!

I also just texted Sean Cummings to see what he thought about its wave shape unlisted and he said he rode the FS33 that they have it on now and loved it. He is doing the R & D on the FS44 next week and will keep me posted on it.

Edited by nasmith342

rockballer    162

SICK.... sucks since I just bought a new boat last season and then they release this... I just might have to upgrade allot sooner

• Like 1

WakeDoc    471

they would have to eat their words some day especially now that most competitions will be allowing wake transfers in the 2015 season. Centurion needed to be able to offer the same just to keep their competition sponsorship next season.

Curious, what competitions are allowing wake transfers?

WakeDoc    471

Supreme will be offered with it as an option as well.

Lak3surf3r    714

Curious, what competitions are allowing wake transfers?

Im not sure the EXACT comps that will in 2015 but after the 2014 nationals allowing transfers in competition, all the buzz about nautique sponsored events 2015 season was that it will be allowed by the WWSC and im assuming Centurion wants in on that too. It would be a mistake not to, and this was a great decision by fineline. January cant come fast enough so I can get my FS44 retrofitted!

Edited by nasmith342

rockballer    162

I highly doubt they will be making this option available on existing older models... why would they.. they want you to buy a new boat... Just like Malibu

Lak3surf3r    714

I highly doubt they will be making this option available on existing older models... why would they.. they want you to buy a new boat... Just like Malibu

From what I was told by several people at the fineline meeting today is that it will available for FS models for retrofit, I have a 2015 FS44 that I got in September and I have confirmation from Todd and my dealer that It will be installed on mine in January for around $1500. Pretty sure they would do the same for 2015 supremes as well and being that the older FX and V226 lower hulls were the same prior to 2015 I dont know why they wouldnt offer them for those models. I dont know about other hull designs though or even how they are using different electronics for centurion and supreme since its controlled through the touch dash which supreme doesnt use.

Lak3surf3r    714

especially now that most competitions will be allowing wake transfers in the 2015 season. Centurion needed to be able to offer the same just to keep their competition sponsorship next season.

Im not sure the EXACT comps that will in 2015 but after the 2014 nationals allowing transfers in competition, all the buzz about nautique sponsored events 2015 season was that it will be allowed by the WWSC and im assuming Centurion wants in on that too.

My apologies WakeDoc and anyone that read the above, but this was bad information I received and I was corrected that NO events are approved in 2015 for transfers as there are no rules for scoring them yet but just an option for riders to do them.

Edited by nasmith342

DarksideR    1,679

That's all I gotta say.

LOL

I gotta see it in person. But my big concern is blood in my boat after people whack their shins on them! I think it'd be cool to do a transfer a couple times. But then I'd be over it. Maybe it'll help a listed boat? Time will tell

That's all I gotta say.

LOL

I gotta see it in person. But my big concern is blood in my boat after people whack their shins on them! I think it'd be cool to do a transfer a couple times. But then I'd be over it. Maybe it'll help a listed boat? Time will tell

I some what agree with this.. The transfer is really a novelty, but it's about the only thing that Centurion didn't have on the competition when it comes to surfing, so from a business perspective it was necessary and smart. It's a good thing its an option I guess, I think you'll see a lot of the repeat Centurion buyers forgo the tabs, simply because of the fact that the transfer is a novelty and we know the boat puts out an amazing wave without them.. Either way its a good option to have available. Personally for my boat, I'd prefer a clean transom and a listed boat. This will definitely be a marketable feature for us as a dealer.

Edited by South Shore Marina NJ

DarksideR    1,679

I some what agree with this.. The transfer is really a novelty, but it's about the only thing that Centurion didn't have on the competition when it comes to surfing, so from a business perspective it was necessary and smart. It's a good thing its an option I guess, I think you'll see a lot of the repeat Centurion buyers forgo the tabs, simply because of the fact that the transfer is a novelty and we know the boat puts out an amazing wave without them.. Either way its a good option to have available. Personally for my boat, I'd prefer a clean transom and a listed boat. This will definitely be a marketable feature for us as a dealer.

Absolutely. I'm sure that this feature will give Fineline back some market share that they may have been losing due to people wanting this.... gimmick. I'm glad that it remains as an option. And I think it was a good move. Just wish it didn't look the way it does

• Like 2

RhuntIII    555

Yes, it looks like they threw something together off the fly with no forethought.

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..