DarksideR

Coming soon... order, ALMOST up

tprice    118

Dark,

As your Financial Planner, if you are having these second thoughts about your budget then hold off. ( cheap oil is not good for Canada) stay within your budget.

I took a friend and his wife to the boat show yesterday, they are looking for a surf boat so I took them to ALL the major players at the show and did not give them my opinion on any of the boats. I want them to get what's best for them not me,

For them, money is not a problem. The wife liked the 226 the best due to the bow space and how deep you sat in the boat compared to the others. She felt that the freeboard gave her an extra feeling of safety.

We have all had those purchases in the past where you walk away with that sick feeling in your gut second guessing if you made the right purchase. Usually that's because a person knows they are extending themselves too far and probably should not have made the purchase at that time.

Go with your gut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Bongo Fury    640

We have all had those purchases in the past where you walk away with that sick feeling in your gut second guessing if you made the right purchase. Usually that's because a person knows they are extending themselves too far and probably should not have made the purchase at that time. Go with your gut

X2....very well said!

DarksideR    1,679

Thanks guys. Everything you all said makes sense. I'm weighing my options. Tough decision, but whatever I go with will be an upgrade.

wideman55    8

Dark. What was your all in Canadian price? We almost upgraded the fx22 for the 33 a few weeks ago. Price was $107 CAD including GST. That was loaded with everything except the triple axle trailer. Also included quick surf. Maybe worth a call to Calgary. You might be able to avoid the hst too.

DarksideR    1,679

HST is gone. But back to two taxes. 12% total I think. There's no getting around the taxman.

What stopped you?

wideman55    8

$28,000 difference from the trade in on the fx22. Extra freeboard is nice but maybe not that nice. Never taken a wave over the front or back. The Goofy wave is awesome on the fx22. Easy to get excited about the latest and greatest for me.

DarksideR    1,679

Yeah, thanks to the dollar exchange, the 33 comes in around $25k above the used 14 22. But not fully balled out. If you're happy with what you got, there's no point. I'm a sucker for techy stuff too. So having the big touch screen and push button start was really exciting.

Troy. R    198

HST is gone. But back to two taxes. 12% total I think. There's no getting around the taxman.

12%!!! Ouch! I thought California was bad...

rockballer    162

Any vehicle over 56K and you get hit with the luxury tax on vehicles. Not to sure if they count a boat as a vehicle but if they do it's more like 15%

h20king    794

You never see the tech stuff that is in the boat or have a need for it if you are behind the boat surfing where you should be. If you have good tunes and an awesome wave that is all that really matters. Just sayin

• Like 1

rockballer    162

And some eye candy on board to show your awesomeness.... willing to bet now that you don't have a boat... the boat show coming up in a few weeks you will be buying something there. Hard not to get caught up in all the sick boats. I sure know I might

wideman55    8

You still have push button start in the 2014. I wasn't convinced on the digital gauges in the 15. They look really nice but Malibu has had them for years and it used to be if they went out you were dead in the water. May have changed by now.

DarksideR    1,679

Rockballer, I hadn't considered that that luxury tax might be applied! Wondering now! Damn.

H. You are very right sir. Except I'm not the only one surfing and if I'm not in the water, I'm usually the one driving.

Wideman. Thought about that as well. I worry about the screen going and being dead on the water, or not being able to drain ballast. But I'd take the risk. Not a quick and easy fix.

I won't be going to the boatshow. Anything new is gonna have the dollar exchange tied to it.

boatnut    230

Always have to goto the boat show, it signals start of the money spending season!! Lol

• Like 1

IROCNParts    108

To go from my2014 sv244 to an fx44 would be over $25k cdn due to the fall in the dollar.

Im keeping my boat for this coming season.

Sorrybuddy

If you buy a boat in california and register it in calif ,can you launch in canada without legal or registration issues?

DarksideR    1,679

Thanks Irocnparts. Was just going to text you. That's a big jump!

Builtforspeed, I'm not too sure how well it would work when I insured it, but the real issue would probably arise when getting stopped by the water police. Really don't know for sure.

Lak3surf3r    714

That sucks bud, are there any boat shows in Canada that you could possibly score a sweet deal on one at? I know down here the dealers take up to 10k off the price at some of the shows.

boatnut    230

Thing is, the dealer up here already has very fair pricing, so very unlikely your gonna get 10k off

DarksideR    1,679

What boat nut said.

I already had every discount known to man on my order. Even if I COULD afford the cost, it's a hard pill to swallow right now knowing that because of the dollar, you're paying $6-7k more than you would have two or three months ago. And don't you dare look back six or seven months ago when I was first thinking of it!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..