DarksideR

Coming soon... order, ALMOST up

tprice    118

Dark, let's go dude and get this thing finalized.

I want to see the "chosen one"

My buddy ride on the FS 44 and was blown away by the wave and he has a SV 44.

I know you will be more than pleased with that Goofey wave.

You know you are going to choose number three so just announce it and get it over with

DarksideR    1,679

The choice has been made, the order is in, and the build date is being set! Just got back from the dealer. And guess what.... We went with something different than all of those! LOL. I had to bring my old lady out to look at the various gelcoats in person to make the final decision. So now that the stress of picking a gelcoat is over, the only thing left is the months of worrying if it'll look as good as we hope!

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

It's a secret. Lol.

Went with this:

post-848-0-24472600-1417911925_thumb.jpg

I think it was a safe choice. The colors are tried and true.

Came very close to doing this one:

post-848-0-73810800-1417912022_thumb.jpg

Everyone will have their own thoughts of what they think looks best, and it was an incredibly hard decision for me. And I think I could have chosen just about any of them and been happy when I see it in person.

Hope I'm right! LOL

good choice, looks sharp and timeless colors.

Carter13    69

Very nice dark.

Bongo Fury    640

Congrats Dark!!!! I'm happy for you! Now the waiting begins.....Tick Toc Tick Toc.........

h20king    794

very nice sure you don't want to change to a white tower LOL We made changes up to the last minuite

DarksideR    1,679

Thanks everybody.

very nice sure you don't want to change to a white tower LOL We made changes up to the last minuite

I've been toying with the idea of the white tower... we'll see. Ive got around a month or two to change my mind on the gelcoat, and a little longer on the add-ons. No Downfire. Dare I ask peoples opinions on what tower speakers to get??? LOL

h20king    794

Was looking at the roswell site and their add says you can only use there speakers on there tower not sure about the new tower though.

duramat    462

As I understood speaking with Todd G, wet sounds was in the process of making adapters to accommodate their speakers.

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

That would be nice.

h20king    794

I'm sure Wetsounds will be quick with adapters but my concern was the small print in the Roswell add that said use of any other speaker voids warranty. Like I said I'm not sure if this applies to the tower that comes on the FS 33 because it is not available to the public but is something I would look into. If it is the case I would consider going with the down fire system.

Bigcatpt    408

There is nothing "bright" on that boat. That is truly a "dark" boat. Timeless classic colors that are PERFECT for the Darksider!

DarksideR    1,679

I'm sure Wetsounds will be quick with adapters but my concern was the small print in the Roswell add that said use of any other speaker voids warranty. Like I said I'm not sure if this applies to the tower that comes on the FS 33 because it is not available to the public but is something I would look into. If it is the case I would consider going with the down fire system.

Well THATS not good news! I'll inquire.

There is nothing "bright" on that boat. That is truly a "dark" boat. Timeless classic colors that are PERFECT for the Darksider!

Not sure if that was a complement or an insult or both... LOL. Thanks...?

I'd bet if it came down to it, Roswell would back their product regardless of what speaker was on it.. So long as the type and size of speakers were within reason. Additionally, seeing how that Roswell tower is built, it's probably one of the last things on the boat you'll have to worry about failing.

Bigcatpt    408

Darksider.....my friend I meant that as a big compliment! I love the colors! Timeless classics! I was trying to play on the "dark" theme of your name and your darkside riding preference. There was a day in years gone by when it seemed like most of the boats that pulled the goofy riders in tournaments would be black or dark colored boats thus representing the dark side. I was trying to be funny and bring that connection in. ...I guess I failed. Sorry! I certainly meant no insult or harm. I think you chose well and stayed with your true colors. Stoked for you buddy!

Nick213    583

If I recall correctly there was a big deal made about it NOT being a Roswell tower, it's a centurion tower ;)

So why would centurion not back up there product warranty no matter what speakers are on it?

• Like 2