DarksideR

Coming soon... order, ALMOST up

Bigcatpt    408

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I love that color combo!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Edited by Bigcatpt

DarksideR    1,679

Very nice Hillside! Can't wait to see the real deal!

Me too lol - pulled the plastic to peak and its been raining ever since, but that's OK - we need it so keep it coming . . .

rockballer    162

My vote goes for #4. Black and green.... If I was to order one up... I wouldn't get all black... All the black boats I have seen on the water show all the scars from boating and look like poop in 5 years but look soooo sick when new. Congrats on the sale.

RhuntIII    555

Nice HHM, very nice.

bluesman280    99

Good to hear the black deck is not too hot.

I am sure any of the metal flake is going to look awesome on the water.

I am getting pretty creative at making Raman noodles these days......have to keep trying to save bucks so I can upgrade again in two years to catch up to all the fancy boats out there. Sure glad my kids like Raman noodles.

RVR-RAT    269

HOLY COW!! I've been so busy with work haven't been around much. I finally take a quick peek on the site, and low and behold Dark is finally getting his new toy.

CONGRATS!!! :thumbsup:

My choice would be number #3 I agree with some of the other comments. A white bottom is your friend, not to mention you can hardly tell it has a white bottom when it's sitting on the water

DarksideR    1,679

Dark,

Here is one that is different than your choices but looks killer also. http://www.staytonmotorsports.com/en_us/unitDetail.asp?new-2015-centurion-enzo-fs-33-aumsville-or=27179

Yeah, I liked that one Carter. I went and made this one right after.

post-848-0-57218600-1417741278_thumb.jpg

Saturday is the day I put in the order. Gotta decide by then! LOL

rockballer    162

You should just go with the all black boat. Your boat you traded in was in great condition and you also have storage for it out of the sun....

DarksideR    1,679

Boat only goes in the garage for winter. And I don't think the 33 is gonna squeeze under the garage door. Might be storing it next winter, which is sad. Cause one of the things that made me buy this house was the triple garage for the boat!

SO HARD TO CHOOSE THE GELCOAT!!

RhuntIII    555

So to get our minds off the gel coat... Why did we decide on the FS33 and not the SV233?

Dealers, will we be seeing a decline on the sv boats and what are differences between the FS and the SV as wave makers?

Hi Jack! How's it going?

DarksideR    1,679

I like those both H. Thanks a lot! <sarcasm LOL

How did you get the white tower!? Haven't been able to on my futuristic apple device.

Rhuntlll, I originally was going with the SV233, but didn't like the shape of the goofy wave. The FS or FX models have the wave shape I'm looking for. And by all accounts from people who have the 33 and 44, the goofy wave is better than the regular. ITS MY TURN!! LOL. Unfortunately there's a cost to it. But another big factor was the higher freeboard. My wife freaks out when water rolls onto the sunpad. Go figure. Lol.

• Like 3

h20king    794

the sky blue boat would only look good with a wrap. I bet you will have a hard time selling it. Trendy off the wall colors are hard to re sale JMTC

viking    491

Dis one beeter

That boat is SICK!

NW Boat Sports    232

It looks really good in person and it's different. Going to get white rev 10's with blue rings. That should help it sell :) We don't seem to have a hard time selling lime green or lime green MF

Edited by NW Boat Sports