DarksideR

Coming soon... order, ALMOST up

Dreamer    96

Tough choices there Dark. I like the first three. What does Jr think?

DarksideR    1,679

Then I'll throw something totally different into the mix. Something.... easier.

post-848-0-03962700-1417407219_thumb.jpg

Jr. actually liked one that I did with red MF because reds his favorite color. But it didn't make the cut. Lol.

DarksideR    1,679

Marguerita green. Didn't care for the MF green. But I desperately want SOME metal flake. And really liked the lighter blue with the black.

RhuntIII    555

Out of the ones you suggested I like #3.

I like all choices dark, i would lean towards white bottom boat. i have seen what happens when you get any kind of dirt or anything on bunks, even though light ,any scratches would be more noticeable. i know you can not see them in the water but seeing them on trailer would drive me crazy. good for you bro , new boat always fun!

• Like 2

Troy    234

I vote for #3

Bongo Fury    640

I like all choices dark, i would lean towards white bottom boat. i have seen what happens when you get any kind of dirt or anything on bunks, even though light ,any scratches would be more noticeable. i know you can not see them in the water but seeing them on trailer would drive me crazy. good for you bro , new boat always fun!

X2 on the white bottom......

Praesto    25

Wait.. So let me get this straight... Dark is buying EVERYONE a boat :cheers:

Ill take number 6 or the new orange one you posted on this page :)

Lak3surf3r    714

Then I'll throw something totally different into the mix. Something.... easier.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Jr. actually liked one that I did with red MF because reds his favorite color. But it didn't make the cut. Lol.

You know I like the orange one, it matches my FS ;) but I really like #6 actually, I dig that green. my dealer has one in that color and I love it!

Edited by nasmith342

RhuntIII    555

Yeah and he's also dragging it down to the crew meet and weighting the port side!

duramat    462

And there's my ticket back to Texas! pick me up Dark!! SHOTGUN!

DarksideR    1,679

Uhhhhmmm.... if you're ever in my hood you're all more than welcome on my boat! That's what you meant right!

You know I like the orange one, it matches my FS ;) but I really like #6 actually, I dig that green. my dealer has one in that color and I love it!

I really like all of those colors. I just really want some metal flake! I've tried dozens of combos. These are some of my favs.

Yeah and he's also dragging it down to the crew meet and weighting the port side!

Oh, YEAH... TOTALLY! LOL. All reg footers have to surf heelside first. Then I switch! LOL

And there's my ticket back to Texas! pick me up Dark!! SHOTGUN!

Dude... If it were even remotely possible, for sure I'd drive you back.

But no. :)

Dark is that sky blue MF, Canadian Blue MF or Ocean MF? Hard to tell..

It's the sky blue MF. I seen a pic of a SV233 that had it with black and was blown away how good it looked. Didn't like the one in the promo vid with the white and sky blue MF. Black paint/gel makes everything more badass!

bluesman280    99

Congrats on the boat sale............

And the confusion begins. Always way too many choices............I can't make up my mind, I want one of each. I like the look of all of them, but I like the look of the blue metal flake.

Glad to hear there will be another shiny new Centurion making waves up here in Canada.

I like mushrooms, a scoop of libby's beans, an ounce of ketchup, a splash of hot sauce, and 1 smokie chopped up in my Raman noodles.

Just a thought, would the black top deck be a scorcher when resting your arm on the edge of the boat when looking back at the awesome goofy surfing going on?

Happy shopping ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I can se the waves already.

DarksideR    1,679

Congrats on the boat sale............

And the confusion begins. Always way too many choices............I can't make up my mind, I want one of each. I like the look of all of them, but I like the look of the blue metal flake.

Glad to hear there will be another shiny new Centurion making waves up here in Canada.

I like mushrooms, a scoop of libby's beans, an ounce of ketchup, a splash of hot sauce, and 1 smokie chopped up in my Raman noodles.

Just a thought, would the black top deck be a scorcher when resting your arm on the edge of the boat when looking back at the awesome goofy surfing going on?

Happy shopping ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I can se the waves already.

LOL. Thanks bluesman.

I wasn't sure where you were going with the ramen noodles till I got to the end of the sentence.

As far as the black top deck goes... I don't think so. I never had any issue on Wakdoc and diva's black boat. Plus the FS33 has a strip of foam decking along the back top rail.

Can't wait man

ReSession    165

I like #6 with the white bottom - Can't go wrong with the lime green...the ladies seem to love it ;)

The sky blue flake on black is awesome, that's how our in stock fs33 is, but with white bottom and deck and it looks ssaaaweeeet . . . I added a little silver flake as well. Where the rear shows grey ours is silver flake.

265781.jpeg

• Like 1