DarksideR

Coming soon... order, ALMOST up

poidog1    74

:thumbsup:

DarksideR    1,679

Nice boat dark!!! How intarnation did you ever think you were gonna get a fx33 in that garage of you bought the the larger boat???

The FS33 is only 9" longer. I have room to walk around the bow. Lengthwise, it'd fit. It's the height that would likely be the issue. I'd just flatten the tires. Lol. When you picking up yours!?

Why don't you 2 road trip it to Big Sky country, bring the suits, and we'll get the 226 dunked!

It has been fun getting goody packages every couple weeks and working on getting her ready for the season!

Heck it's just fun to go out and sit in it and smile like a little school boy getting away with something :cheers:

ROADTRIP!! LOL.

I KNOW... I want to start doing the mods so badly!

Dark, Cultus Lake water temp is a balmy 46 today apparently

Tony should have his FS33 soon. We're planning on taking it out shortly after. It's gonna feel bitter sweet I'm betting.

48, I'm in! Last season our lake was 44 when we started.

You're hardcore! Definitely need a drysuit.

boatnut    230

Not sure, put a 8k, deposit down, I didn't get the supreme, I bought the 210ss

DarksideR    1,679

I REALLY like that red SS210 he has. Is it that one? Although... I REALLY liked the purple S21 too! Either would be a great choice! Get er' done man!

boatnut    230
I REALLY like that red SS210 he has. Is it that one? Although... I REALLY liked the purple S21 too! Either would be a great choice! Get er' done man!

It is the red one, I do believe we are putting it in the water Saturday

• Like 1

rockballer    162

Saturday.... You crazy boy.... :police: SS210. Those boats are absolutely disgusting. Love the freeboard on them. That's the only dislike for me on my AVY. You sit way lower in the Supremes... Makes me feel like I am driving an old model T.

DarksideR    1,679

Saturday.... You crazy boy.... :police: SS210. Those boats are absolutely disgusting. Love the freeboard on them. That's the only dislike for me on my AVY. You sit way lower in the Supremes... Makes me feel like I am driving an old model T.

I could not be more confused by this post. Is some of this sarcasm? Is the supreme a model T or the Avy?? Or the SS210?

What I don't like about the Supremes is how squared everything is in the interior. The depth adds a feeling of safety. I went and sat in the bow of my FX22 and MAN, does it ever feel shallow. Will have to take extra care with the kiddies sitting up there.

Congrats Boatnut! That is an incredible looking boat!

Edited by DarksideR

boatnut    230

Dark bring the we beast out to cultus Saturday, and see what she can do, but man does the 210 pack a lot of. Ballast!!

DarksideR    1,679

Working some OT to pay for this bad boy Saturday. Have fun on your water test!

boatnut    230
Working some OT to pay for this bad boy Saturday. Have fun on your water test!

Ha ha ha throw a couple of hours in there for me too.. Nice pics on tonys Facebook page B)

DarksideR    1,679

Ha ha ha throw a couple of hours in there for me too.. Nice pics on tonys Facebook page B)

You should see the one they DIDN'T post! Tracey was quicker on the trigger than I thought she'd be and caught me in an "action shot".

Troy. R    198

Man those '15s are so smooth looking!

Beautiful boat.

boatnut    230
Man those '15s are so smooth looking!

Beautiful boat.

I am totally suprised how well it rides, even going over my own wake,.... My tige felt like a 1980 chevette compared to the caddilac ride of this enzo!! So slick and handles like a porsche!!

Edited by boatnut

DarksideR    1,679

MAN that boats hot!

So is it at home now?

boatnut    230
MAN that boats hot!

So is it at home now?

Not quite yet, tonys got to put a inlet water strainer on it first, sometime next week for sure!!

DarksideR    1,679

NICE!!! Congrats!