DarksideR

Coming soon... order, ALMOST up

DarksideR    1,679

LOL!!Hopefully it won't be a month! Yep,

it's been a bit of a roller coaster ride for sure!

rockballer    162

It's been really mild out lately. Going to be a hot summer. Hopefully I have a vehicle for towing :-)

DarksideR    1,679

Anyone know what size the stock ballast vents are on a 2014 FX22? Pump ballast, not Ramfill.

DarksideR    1,679

She's finally mine! Drove her home and squeezed her into the garage with a shoehorn. Had to remove the gladiator tower, the swimgrid, and the port trailer guide pole... but she's tucked in safe and sound. Time to start working on the ballast and stereo install! Found a nice little bonus under the observers seat this morning. The previous owner was pro wakeboarder Melissa Marquardt. She's sponsored by Kicker, and all the necessary wiring for the tower speakers and amp are still hooked up and in place! Also found a couple lead bags tucked into the sides of the bow. SCORE. LOL. No diamonds, gold, or cash though... I'll keep looking!

Anyway, here she is all tucked in.

post-848-0-87892900-1424202981_thumb.jpg

post-848-0-47901300-1424202992_thumb.jpg

post-848-0-11001300-1424203002_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

WakeDoc    471

Very nice!

DarksideR    1,679

Thanks guys.

Having an issue trying to change my CCC profile from "in between" to FX22. Keeps giving me some URL issue.

jester    111

Fits like a glove. Very nice. It looks like the sun was out that day, No lake time?

Troy    234

That is a tight fit but at least it is in the garage! Congrats!

Dreamer    96

I have a drysuit so let me know when you want to go. Actually, I have three drysuits if you want me to bring one for you. :)

DarksideR    1,679

I have a drysuit so let me know when you want to go. Actually, I have three drysuits if you want me to bring one for you. :)

Done deal!

The weather has been absolutely beautiful for the last few days. Suns out, and the temps arent too bad... during the daytime. Curious what the lake water temps are. Gonna wait a little while longer to get her wet. Gotta take care of the ballast and stereo. And don't want to pull her back out of the garage till she can stay out for the summer. It's gonna be fun!

viking    491

Why don't you 2 road trip it to Big Sky country, bring the suits, and we'll get the 226 dunked!

It has been fun getting goody packages every couple weeks and working on getting her ready for the season!

Heck it's just fun to go out and sit in it and smile like a little school boy getting away with something :cheers:

• Like 2

demo9asx    23

Dark, Cultus Lake water temp is a balmy 46 today apparently

Dreamer    96

48, I'm in! Last season our lake was 44 when we started.

boatnut    230
She's finally mine! Drove her home and squeezed her into the garage with a shoehorn. Had to remove the gladiator tower, the swimgrid, and the port trailer guide pole... but she's tucked in safe and sound. Time to start working on the ballast and stereo install! Found a nice little bonus under the observers seat this morning. The previous owner was pro wakeboarder Melissa Marquardt. She's sponsored by Kicker, and all the necessary wiring for the tower speakers and amp are still hooked up and in place! Also found a couple lead bags tucked into the sides of the bow. SCORE. LOL. No diamonds, gold, or cash though... I'll keep looking!

Anyway, here she is all tucked in.

post-848-0-87892900-1424202981_thumb.jpg

post-848-0-47901300-1424202992_thumb.jpg

post-848-0-11001300-1424203002_thumb.jpg

Nice boat dark!!! How intarnation did you ever think you were gonna get a fx33 in that garage of you bought the the larger boat???

tprice    118

Congrats dark