• XXL (44" - 48")
  • Stock is limited and is on a first come first serve basis
Centurion Boats Current Retail Price:
  • S - XL = $139.00 + $13.00 Shipping
  • XXL = $149.00 + $13.00 Shipping
  • Centurion Store LINK
This Crew Deal is for Supporting Crew Members ONLY:

ccc_centurion.png OR ccc_supreme.png

If you are not a Supporting Member and would like to become one click HERE for details.

Crew Deal Pricing:

To receive pricing Supporting Crew members must send a PM to the CrewAdmin requesting instructions on how to purchase. Afterwards a PM with instructions to purchase Centurion Boats Comp Vest by Body Glove will be sent. Crew Deal ends on the 15th of December 2014 at midnight central time.

Remember when you receive the pricing information please DO NOT post it anywhere on CenturionCrew.Com or any other site. The pricing information is private and should only be shared between you and the CrewAdmin. If anyone ask you for pricing on a Crew Deal please refer them to the CrewAdmin. Crew Deals benefit members of the CenturionCrew.Com community and we want to keep being able to offer great Crew Deals in the future.

Regards,

CrewAdmin

chadr    328

Very interested! Is there a limit on how many we can buy?

WakeDoc    471

I picked up a Centurion branded vest around the time of the Crew Event and have ridden with it several time. I have never been a big fan of Comp vest but, this vest has changed my mind. Last vest was an certified Body Glove vest so I am used to the quality and craftsmanship of the brand. To me the vest has way more floatation than most comparable comp vest. Easy to put on with the front zipper, fits well and stays in place. Overall I am very satisfied and would buy another in the future.

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

Is there a sizing chart somewhere? I tried to put on a medium at ExtremeBoatsport, but that was just comical. I'm usually a large, but after trying the medium, I'm not so sure the large will be big enough.

I think it may have left myself wide open for harassment just now.

• Like 2

chadr    328
Is there a sizing chart somewhere? I tried to put on a medium at ExtremeBoatsport, but that was just comical. I'm usually a large, but after trying the medium, I'm not so sure the large will be big enough.

I think it may have left myself wide open for harassment just now.

Bragger!

chadr    328
I picked up a Centurion branded vest around the time of the Crew Event and have ridden with it several time. I have never been a big fan of Comp vest but, this vest has changed my mind. Last vest was an certified Body Glove vest so I am used to the quality and craftsmanship of the brand. To me the vest has way more floatation than most comparable comp vest. Easy to put on with the front zipper, fits well and stays in place. Overall I am very satisfied and would buy another in the future.

Doc! What size would you suggest? Go a size smaller than your regular vest size?

duramat    462

I think I was a medium.

Dark, just come out and say it!! "Doc!...I'll take a magnum size.." *dark saps fingers*

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

I think I was a medium.

Dark, just come out and say it!! "Doc!...I'll take a magnum size.." *dark saps fingers*

LMAO!

DarksideR    1,679

Thanks Admin

chadr    328

Just ordered mine!!! Says I should have it by Tuesday next week!!! I may have to go out and try it out!!!

Water temp in the 50's isn't bad is it?

• Like 1

CeeDee    16

Mine is on it's way.

Bongo Fury    640

Late Christmas present arrived for my boys the other day. They look great! Thanks Admin!

WakeDoc    471

My second Body Gloove and like this one better than the last!

volzalum    280

I never heard back from centurion to get it ordered

Bongo Fury    640

Just a shout out for how sweet these vests are. My boys used them for the first time last weekend and loved them. Not to mention that this Supporting Members only deal was so smoking we bought a few of them. If this deal becomes available again we might order a couple more.....suggest you might do the same if your looking at vests.....Thanks Admin!

Shaka    146

Is this still going?