FAE:

post-4405-14585964865924_thumb.jpg

Surf lights (with blue diffuser):

post-4405-1458596497201_thumb.jpg

Hot tube heat:

post-4405-14585965068975_thumb.jpg

Speaker Sox:

post-4405-14585965778167_thumb.jpg

Picking up the MW3 transom remote this weekend and then we'll be all set!

• Like 2

Nick213    583

Nice stoked!

My guy is lagging :(

I guess he's got all the powder coating and window tint done, but hasn't started on the stereo or A-plate yet. He's had the boat all winter but looks like he started then put in on the back burner :(

Now I'm starting to get impatient!

Winter Mods are done. Time to get ready to surf!

Added:

- REV 10s with a SYN 4

- Underwater LEDs with dedicated switch

- Tower LED spotlights with dedicated switch

- Bow filler cushion (ordered the skin from Fineline and had a local upholstery shop do the base and foam and attach the skin)

- Wind Dam (ordered from Fineline and installed myself)

- added additional beefed up support to the FAE

post-5469-0-24769900-1458611953_thumb.jpg

post-5469-0-80004800-1458611976_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

How much was the wind dam? And roughly the seat up front?

I honestly do not remember exactly and Fineline gave me a nice Military Discount as well. But I want to say the wind dam normally runs about $390 and the skin for bow filler runs about $350 adding the base and foam plus labor was about $150 more.

stoked    1,039

Awesome on the military discount!!

jester    111

Winter checklist almost completed!

Hot tube heat:

Picking up the MW3 transom remote this weekend and then we'll be all set!

Do you mind sending me some more on the hot tube install. I have been looking to do the same thing. I wanted the gen 2 but they do not sell them anymore so interested in what one you went with.

stoked    1,039

Do you mind sending me some more on the hot tube install. I have been looking to do the same thing. I wanted the gen 2 but they do not sell them anymore so interested in what one you went with.

So heater craft makes them still, its just you can only get them with a complete heater kit. I tried through my dealer, and they couldn't get them either, so they pointed me to here (this is the one I bought): http://www.boat-heaters.com/46985-boat-hot-tube-ta8000506.html

For the install, I removed the vent (it snaps out) and the four screws that hold the base and tube in place. I removed all of that and put the top three screws back in sticking out a bit to be the guides for the hole saw. The stoker is a hair over 3" diameter, so I used a 3" hole saw and a dremel. I used blue tape all around the existing hole to help keep the blade from wondering, side note: I tried to screw a piece of wood to the backside of the hole so that the drill bit in the hole saw would have something to grab to and keep it steady, but the bit wasn't long enough so I had to abandon that. Once you tape it up, rest the hole saw on the three screws, they should fit fairly perfectly inside the saw touching on three sides keeping it steady as you slowly start to drill. You're not looking to drill all the way through on this pass, just make a deep enough groove that we can take the three screws out. Once you have a groove, take the three screws out and put the blade back in the groove and drill for pay dirt. A helpful tip is to hold (or have someone hold) a shop vac 1/2" from the top left of the saw, this will catch 90% of the debris and make clean up way easier. Once you're through you'll have to use a razor to cut the excess carpet on the backside. I then pushed the stoker into the new hole noting where it was catching. I used my dremel and a sanding cylinder to sand that back. You want it to fit tight, just not too tight, you'll never be able to pull the tube out if it is too tight. Once you're in, drill some holes, add the screws, drink a beer. All in all took me about 15 minutes, and that's with trying to screw a piece of wood to the backside.

viking    491

That's the same hot tube I went with and install was fairly similar.

I was able to screw in a 2/4 to the rear of the hole and then screw in a scrap piece to that to ensure that the center bit could draw itself all the way through.

Also zipped right through the carpet on the back side that way too and all came out in one piece!

post-3649-0-33704700-1458698773_thumb.jpg

stoked    1,039

I was able to screw in a 2/4 to the rear of the hole and then screw in a scrap piece to that to ensure that the center bit could draw itself all the way through.

Also zipped right through the carpet on the back side that way too and all came out in one piece!

Nice work on the 2/4 :thumbsup:

I was too lazy to get out of the boat and get another piece, so I just went with the three screw method once I realized they almost fit perfectly within the saw.

Definitely go with the wood like viking did Jester, it took a very steady hand to do it the way I did, if I was doing it again I'd do it like he did

jester    111

Nice work on the 2/4 :thumbsup:

I was too lazy to get out of the boat and get another piece, so I just went with the three screw method once I realized they almost fit perfectly within the saw.

Definitely go with the wood like viking did Jester, it took a very steady hand to do it the way I did, if I was doing it again I'd do it like he did

Thanks for the info. I like the idea of the 2X4 to keep everything on track. Now time to spend a bit more on the boat.

Edited by jester
  • Like 1

Troy    234

Installed one winter mod so far.

post-798-14587867466778_thumb.jpg

Custom starboard Avy sac.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

rockballer    162

WOWE Nice work..... What speakers are those and did you have to wire each one up for the RGB or do they run right off of the speaker wires?

super1990    18

They are the Kicker 41KM654LCW (6.5) and then I ran the Kicker sub. I did have to connect them all in parallel with RGB and now one remote runs all of them. They sound great.

stoked    1,039

I know it's been posted a couple of times, but do you have a link of where you got the led cupholders?

post-5830-0-25734800-1460080555_thumb.png spring quiver modification

Nick213    583

had my windows tinted,powder coated the window frame, cleats, rub rail and vents. It's all getting installed finally! Next the stereo is getting done, then the A-plate.

Getting done slower then I'd like but should look good when done.

post-4481-0-60292700-1460082867_thumb.jpg

post-4481-0-93741100-1460082926_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..