DarksideR    1,679

Dreamer, I have heard that the Fs44 has a better goofy wave than the regular... Don't know if I believe it, but I would expect the Fs33 to be the same.

Of the two guys, one of them is a regular on my boat and we've known each other since grade one. We'd definitely have to come up with some rules. Like keeping it clean and filling up the gas before bringing it back. And definitely taking care of repairs. It's not ideal, but I think it could work.

Been curious about how much my insurance costs will go up too.

DarksideR    1,679

plyg?

He's in Utah man... Polygamist.

LOL

• Like 1

chadr    328

He's in Utah man... Polygamist.

LOL

^^^^^ YUP! Nailed that one! ^^^^^

RhuntIII    555

What the! We don't get them kind down in these parts.

Polygamist - noun

a person who practices or favors polygamy.

duramat    462

Polygamist - noun

Oh ya, you do....Ol' Warren Jeffs is enjoying your fineTexas hospitality :thumbsup: We Utahns cant thank ya'll enough :thumbsup:

Hijack over LOL

So, when Bigcat, Kriskussee, Surfmoocher and I were wandering thru the MC exhibit at the boatshow, we passed a group of about maybe 10 guys with girls in their 20's and we overheard them talking. "Look, if we get all of us in on this we could have a 100K boat for as little as 10K each!"...we laughed and kept on walking. Just too much that could go wrong IMO

chadr    328

Polygamist - noun

Oh ya, you do....Ol' Warren Jeffs is enjoying your fineTexas hospitality :thumbsup: We Utahns cant thank ya'll enough :thumbsup:

Hijack over LOL

So, when Bigcat, Kriskussee, Surfmoocher and I were wandering thru the MC exhibit at the boatshow, we passed a group of about maybe 10 guys with girls in their 20's and we overheard them talking. "Look, if we get all of us in on this we could have a 100K boat for as little as 10K each!"...we laughed and kept on walking. Just too much that could go wrong IMO

Just think of the wipe down crew you could have with all the sister wives and their kids tagging along! Many hands make light work is what my pappy used to say!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

fullspeed    0

Does anyone have the measurements of this boat on a trailer? Swim deck off and trailer tongue swung to the side of coarse. I am trying to see if this bad boy will fit in my garage and if it is even worth looking at for me.

I tried to get the measurements of the FS22 from Centurion, but all I got was salesmen calling me and leaving me messages. I am not at that point to talk trade ins and demo yet. I just want to know if this FS33 will fit or FS22 is the one for me. My Garage is just shy of 24' deep.

Does anyone have the measurements of this boat on a trailer? Swim deck off and trailer tongue swung to the side of coarse. I am trying to see if this bad boy will fit in my garage and if it is even worth looking at for me.

I tried to get the measurements of the FS22 from Centurion, but all I got was salesmen calling me and leaving me messages. I am not at that point to talk trade ins and demo yet. I just want to know if this FS33 will fit or FS22 is the one for me. My Garage is just shy of 24' deep.

I know even at 24' the FS22 will be a tight fit. I have a client with a garage just over 23' deep and he had to cut a hole in the drywall to get the silencer back in far enough to close the door. The trailer buckles and rub rail are against the rear wall. The FS22 at 22'3", plus the silencer and tab (or removing them), and plus the rear corners of the trailer and boat buckles fits just in 24' with the platform off and tongue folded.

I can only guess you would need to assume another foot or more for the 33.

Hope that helps . . . .

DarksideR    1,679

Not to even mention the height. It is a bit taller at the windshield and tower arms. Fitting through a normal 7' high garage opening will prove difficult. I am determined to figure it out though!

fullspeed    0

Ok it is not looking good then for me. I just measured my garage and the lenght is 23'4" from back wall to closed garage door. The Height is 7'6 1/2" tall. I think if the FS22 is in my future I would really have to get it measured exactly to know if it will fit. I live in Santa Cruz Ca. so the Merced is really just a short drive to the factory.

Bigcatpt    408

Ok it is not looking good then for me. I just measured my garage and the lenght is 23'4" from back wall to closed garage door. The Height is 7'6 1/2" tall. I think if the FS22 is in my future I would really have to get it measured exactly to know if it will fit. I live in Santa Cruz Ca. so the Merced is really just a short drive to the factory.

Welcome Fullspeed! Go banana slugs!

• Like 1

I will have a friends fx-22 next week for winterize and service and it just happens to be the same one we cut the back if the garage on ..... I am happy to get an exact measurement for you then, I am out of fx22's and sold mine a while back (i'm out of town until then).

Any questions or pricing or just want to discuss don't hesitate to reach out to me :) we are the bay area / nor-cal dealer :)

wideman55    8

Hey Fullspeed,

We've got the 2014 FX22. Our garage is 24' long builder specs, which actuall measures 23' 4" clear span. Remember to take into account the ribs in the door if you've got a roll up. We had to go with the Aegis tower on our 2014 for height. Even with our 8' high door. At 23'4" it fits with the door closed and 1" to spare. You'll have to take the platform off and pull the pin from the A-Plate. We cut a hole in the wall so we didn't have to pull the plate pin each time. It's difficult to give an exact measurement of the boat but your absolute minimum clear space you need is 23'4". We had to put a clause in our contract to make sure it fit. Centurion couldn't even give us the proper measurements. Hope this helps.

DarksideR    1,679

use a level surface. put a level against your trim tab, mark ground with chalk, put a level at the swing tongue, mark ground with chalk.... measure.

Ta DAHHH.

:)