firescrap    8

Researching the possibility of installing a gladiator tower on my 05 Elite C4. Does anyone have any intel, experience or suggestions? I've seen threads referencing a 90's install but it's not applicable to my situation. Thanks

D3 Boats    19

Researching the possibility of installing a gladiator tower on my 05 Elite C4. Does anyone have any intel, experience or suggestions? I've seen threads referencing a 90's install but it's not applicable to my situation. Thanks

If you can find one, I don't think it will fit. Your boat does not have 102" beam. All of the Gladiator towers have 102" beam requirement. Also, it is a cast tower. You do not want to cut and weld and piece back together. Also, by the time you spent all of the money doing these mods, you would have a real nice down payment for a new/used boat with that tower on it.

D3Boats

Troy. R    198

Late model Avys and Elite-V c4s are not 102" beams and come with gladiator towers. Is it a different tower or just squeezed to fit?

Shaka    146

Just curious, do you have a line on a gladiator tower that's available?

firescrap    8

I looked at my beam length and published it shows 92". If I'm not mistaken the current hull is the same as my 05? I don't have a lead just curious. I'm waffling between selling my boat or upgrading some things to hold me over.

Troy. R    198

I would say that even if it is possible, it's probably not worth it. After tower, bimini, racks, etc. you could easily be upwards of $7000 to do the conversion and you'd never be able to get that back when selling.

firescrap    8

All hoop dreams!!! ;) My boat is immaculate, just looking at options. Thanks for all the help. In the market now for bow filler cushion if anyone has any leads....

D3 Boats    19

All hoop dreams!!! ;) My boat is immaculate, just looking at options. Thanks for all the help. In the market now for bow filler cushion if anyone has any leads....

Best bet is to go to a local shop. To order it through a dealer you are going to be $500+. There are a few threads on this.

D3Boats

D3 Boats    19

Late model Avys and Elite-V c4s are not 102" beams and come with gladiator towers. Is it a different tower or just squeezed to fit?

Good point Troy, I forgot about that . I never had a Avy or Elite C4 on my lot since we are just a year old. I would speculate that the "arch" is different.

Now I will have to find out. Either way, it is an expensive endeavor. I had a customer who wanted to retro fit a Maximus tower on to a 2014 boat, the factory told me... NO! lol

D3Boats

Sound FX    0

There are 2 different gladiator tower widths. One that fits the Enzo and one that fits the Elite V. The towers are the same except for the length of the middle link at the top that connects the two arches. I installed a Gladiator tower on my 2006 Enzo SV230 earlier this year. It had the evolution tower which is a real pain to lower. It worked out really well and looks great. Will try to post some pics later.

Shaka    146

There are 2 different gladiator tower widths. One that fits the Enzo and one that fits the Elite V. The towers are the same except for the length of the middle link at the top that connects the two arches. I installed a Gladiator tower on my 2006 Enzo SV230 earlier this year. It had the evolution tower which is a real pain to lower. It worked out really well and looks great. Will try to post some pics later.

Where did you get it? I'd love to do that upgrade.

LKASurfing    53

It is the same tower on elite V's I believe the center piece t the top of the arch is different. This connects the two sides. I had a friend price a Gladiator before & it was about 4K!