Hendo    11

Hey crew. Last few times out i thought my wave wasnt as good. Last weekend i left both quick fills "full" and put it on trailer. Hit empty and only starboard had water. Where do i start?

demo9asx    23

Most likely your port side quick fill valve is stuck at the closed position. Get a flash light and get someone to open/close the port side valve. Try to open them manually with the allen key provided and spray some silicone grease. If that does not work, you will need a new valve. It's about $100 from drainmaster.

DrNate    426

Perfect info above. Since I began lurbricating mine every third time out, I haven't had any issues.

D3 Boats    19

Most likely your port side quick fill valve is stuck at the closed position. Get a flash light and get someone to open/close the port side valve. Try to open them manually with the allen key provided and spray some silicone grease. If that does not work, you will need a new valve. It's about $100 from drainmaster.

X2...It is a pretty simple device. Not a whole lot of trouble shooting involved.

D3Boats

SurfDad87    0

I am experiencing the same issue. This is great advice, thank you x3. 

If in fact I do need to replace the drain master, any tips?

I found A picture of the part here https://drainmaster.com/rv/  
which has helped me a lot understanding the gate, In my head I had something completely different about how it works. 

thanks again!!

Cdifranco    463
On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 6:15 PM, SurfDad87 said:

I am experiencing the same issue. This is great advice, thank you x3. 

If in fact I do need to replace the drain master, any tips?

I found A picture of the part here https://drainmaster.com/rv/  
which has helped me a lot understanding the gate, In my head I had something completely different about how it works. 

thanks again!!

replace them with the valterra style not drainmaster.  the drainmasters are garbage. search the forum for valterra.

• Like 1

Dreamer    96

Centurion sells a replacement kit for the Valterra valves. Has anyone used this kit? Were all the parts like the longer hoses and clamps included?

Dreamer    96

I have two brand new Drainmaster replacement valves for sale if anyone is interested.

Kiwi042    4

The Valterra valves are much better than the Drainmaster.  Much easier to open manually and have been less maintenance IMO.