h20king    794

Demo wake makers has custom sacks for the 2014 226 that add a bunch of weight and are a plug and play install. We run custom sacks with 160 LBS in lead under each sack that we do not move. we also run an extra 200 LBS of lead in the bow and the wave on both sides is super clean with no need for an A plate. Goofy side we run the trim at 100% and for the regular side we run the trim at 30% We have put a bunch of hours on our 226 this year and I could not be more happy with the boat and the wave. Also Rockballer im with you on the metal flake

post-777-0-27437300-1411779269_thumb.jpg

demo9asx    23

H, how much is the custom bag from wakemakers? I'm very intrigued with the 226 because the regular side wake is money. I asked wakemakers for a custom bag for my MB F21 and they quoted me close to $700 so I passed and bought an enzo bag instead.

h20king    794

it is close to the same price it is an enzo style sack that fills all the space in the locker and under the side seat but is made for the 226. Wakemakers went to my dealer while my boat was being built and designed custom sacks based on an in stock boat. We run a small crew and the wave is money. When we add more people it just gets better. The 226 wave is super clean and big on both sides and is super easy to set up

DarksideR    1,679

H, do all the people have to sit on the starboard side when surfing goofy? And vice versa for reg? There's not much room to sit on the starboard side

h20king    794

You must have missed this mod just add one enzo seat back kit and your good to go. But to answer your question it helps to have one person in the corner but we never worry where people sit with our set up

post-777-0-56460500-1411839638_thumb.jpg

DarksideR    1,679

How does a seat back allow more room for people? But yeah, I'd be adding that for sure if I get a226! Let's pretend you have 6 people plus a driver... where do they sit when setup goofy?

h20king    794

one person on the goofy side and everyone else where ever they want. And yeah the seat back does not make more room but it does make the room more useable

• Like 1

demo9asx    23

Dark, that is correct, you can pretty much seat wherever you want with enough weight.

It does affect the wave slightly though and if you're picky enough you will notice it

DarksideR    1,679

I am a picky SOB. Just one of the reasons I'm considering spending considerably more coin on an FS33 or 44... Money I don't really have! LOL

rockballer    162

The white and silver metal flake at the shop Tony has is really sick. I find in life you are never happy with your purchase. But if you spend the extra money in the beginning and get the model you want. You usually save a boat load of money after you modd the cheaper models to what you actually want. Have learned my lesson numerous of times with vehicles. Believe Tony is full warranty on used boats he just got in the shop. Absolutely crazy for a dealer to do this IMO. Just shows how great of a local dealer we have. Not to mention the pricing he sells these boats when compared to the other centurion dealers in canada. I would of paid 10k more for my boat if I would of went somewhere else..... JM2C

• Like 1

tprice    118

Demo, the custom sacks are about 800.00 a piece.

Dark, I prefer everyone sitting on surf side with maybe one on opposite side. Any more on opposite side it's noticeable to me.

The bow doesn't matter, you coukd have three in bow and one surf side and one opposite as an example.

demo9asx    23

Thanks Tprice, pretty much the same price they quoted me. I ended up with an enzo sack for less than $400

DarksideR    1,679

Demo, I think going custom would work really well for you. You have quite a lot of wasted space in your locker

demo9asx    23

I know but rather not spend $700 on a bag. I'm quite happy with the enzo sack for now. I know it's not a perfect fit but does its job.

zonk    13

the 2015 s226. comes with a hard bow tank, quick fill and 2 rear bags. at least thats what my dealer said. and on spec sheet has the hard bow tank.

boatnut    230
the 2015 s226. comes with a hard bow tank, quick fill and 2 rear bags. at least thats what my dealer said. and on spec sheet has the hard bow tank.

Be aware not all the 2015 226's have a now tank... Specially the first 2015's

viking    491

^^ the S21 doesn't have the bow hard tank ^^

all s226's should have them

boatnut    230

The first ones off the Line in 2015 did not for some reason, was the reason I did not buy the one up here, they had some issues, not sure as to why...

viking    491

Well that's weird because I was one of the first orders delivered in 4th qtr of 2014 and it has the hard tank

maybe a few of the very first dealer boats didn't I guess

Edited by viking

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..