tprice    118

The cats would be nice but I'm serious, it's not needed. We switch off every time we go out between the 226 and the 244 w/ cats. Both great waves and both sides clean.

chadr    328
Yup, body bags with a few pellet bags attached!!

It's my cover

Helps to weigh down the bodies when they are dropped in the lake also. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

Helps to weigh down the bodies when they are dropped in the lake also. ;-) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMAO! Good way to get rid of too many brats on the boat too!

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

Man.... was really hoping NW Boatsports was gonna post some pics of the one he has. That one pic, I hope the Bimini doesn't store like that.

Man.... was really hoping NW Boatsports was gonna post some pics of the one he has. That one pic, I hope the Bimini doesn't store like that.

I think they do, the bimini tops in the tube towers are no where near as nice as the biminis in the Illusion towers . . . for the standard tower for 2014 anyway, and other than a few changes it looks pretty similar to the 2015 tower . . .

NW Boat Sports    232

More pics. No bow ballast. Tower doesn't quite fold under the windshield. I like the pontoons. They are more exaggerated on the S226. Tower is the same as the S21

post-5818-0-76885000-1408635646_thumb.jpg

post-5818-0-43935100-1408635654_thumb.jpg

post-5818-0-64475500-1408635662_thumb.jpg

Edited by NW Boat Sports

h20king    794

Still not a fan. the 226 needs bow weight .I think it was a big mistake to delete it. Interested to see the wave without it

Still not a fan. the 226 needs bow weight .I think it was a big mistake to delete it. Interested to see the wave without it

x2!!!!!

I don't care for the tower / bimini combo either, its different than the 2014 S21 standard tower, tower looks better, but the top looks like its bent in the back. Fineline should have listened when I said "if its not broke don't fix it"

I wonder what Tim and Drew think (probably doubtful if they even know) . . . if you have been around the 226 long enough (back in 2008) you know who I'm talking about - we took a lot of pride in that boat when it was designed!

DarksideR    1,679

Wow, thanks for all the bad news... Lol.

Oh we'll, still gotta check it out.

Thanks for the pics NW

DarksideR    1,679

The QF tanks may go far enough forward that bow weight isn't needed? Who knows.

tprice    118

I'm stopping by NW Boats today, I'll take a look and get some pics.

duffymahoney    10

I bet they do go far enough up. Fineline has done a good job of building surf boats, I doubt they would screw up the 226.

I bet they do go far enough up. Fineline has done a good job of building surf boats, I doubt they would screw up the 226.

My fingers are crossed, but I have to agree - they know they have the surf market cornered and wouldn't screw it up. Maybe the poontoons will grow on me, but the bimini won't.

chadr    328

Maybe I am not up on this much since I haven't really researched the Supreme line, but what are you saying about "PONTOONS"? When I think of Pontoons, I think of Flat deck boats with two runners going down the length of it with a outboard motor on it. I can't find anything on it!!!

Am I missing something here?

Maybe I am not up on this much since I haven't really researched the Supreme line, but what are you saying about "PONTOONS"? When I think of Pontoons, I think of Flat deck boats with two runners going down the length of it with a outboard motor on it. I can't find anything on it!!!

Am I missing something here?

I apologize that is just my term for the hull / deck design of the Supreme S21 that has now carried over to the S226. If you look at the photos you will see what I am referring to. The 2014 S21 has a hull line that is curved running through the deck in the front of it.

item_554_2985_lg.jpg

You can see in the original hull / deck design the two2six does not have this "bubble" if you will, or poontoon . . . .

item_555_3017_lg.jpg

chadr    328

Ok. You are meaning this area then?

a281ffdd7fbd7cb1ace7de86c242861f.jpg

Not being able to see it up close for myself, how would it look if it had a similar color to where it blends instead of having different color gel coat? Pictures never do it justice so it is hard to judge.

chadr    328

I guess the one you show above the last post is about blended like I was saying. Is it really tubular like a Pontoon?

shawndoggy    49

Yeah, I had to rig up my surf handle as a foot hold the other day so a "larger" friend of ours could get back in the boat. I'm not about to go and buy a ladder and screw it into my platform because someone doesn't have the strength to pull themselves 1" out of the water.

Looks like they have the QF full in this pic.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

These girls are having no problem!

Agree 100%! If you are so fat and out of shape that you can't pull yourself up on the platform, you probably don't have much business being in the water at all. This is no worse than pulling yourself out of a backyard swimming pool.... something that pretty much every five year old in the world can do.

chadr    328

Agree 100%! If you are so fat and out of shape that you can't pull yourself up on the platform, you probably don't have much business being in the water at all. This is no worse than pulling yourself out of a backyard swimming pool.... something that pretty much every five year old in the world can do.

Disagree with you 100% on this one SD!!!

My father in law had double knee surgery a few years back which made it to where he can't ski anymore! Wakeboarding is out also! I got him up surfing a few years back because he could do it without bending his knees a lot and he went out within a few months and bought him a Surf Boat! He loves it and he is one of those that we tie a rope around the handle for so he can pull himself in. Boating and surfing is a sport where everyone can enjoy it, not just the in shape and plus you have the added benefit of not wrecking and knocking yourself senseless.

Just my $0.02, but I am just saying that for some, getting in without help is still an issue!

tprice    118

I just stopped by Northwest Boat Sports. No pics though because the boat was sandwiched in between others and photos would not do it justice.

Brian at NWB will take some better ones and post. Right Brian ?

Anyways, I have to say that the photos do it no justice at all. The tower looks way better in person . The pontoon or bullets or whatever you call them add to the look. I really liked the looks of it. Definitely I don't think they took a step back words in it.

With the Quick fill , all a person would need is custom Enzo style bags and I would say 250-300 lb of pellet bags under middle bow cushion and you. Should be rocking.

I don't think there would be any other need for any additional ballast or p bags to get a great wave.

They had a 21 footer there that was white with red metal flake, I'm not a fan of red but the METAL FLAKE RED popped. I can't imagine how good that will look on the water.

The new lines on the 226 look way better in person. My .02 worth

• Like 2