Sign in to follow this  
pdhj1990

2013 Supreme V226

pdhj1990    2

I posted on the Centurion section of this forum seeking advice on Centurion boat purchase - 230 & 240 Enzo's. As I continue to research my next boat purchase, I came across the Supreme V226.

I found a 2013 V226 with the 6.0, 400 hp motor. The boat only has 38 hours. I'm going to call the dealer tomorrow to get a more detailed list of the boats specs/features.

A few questions to Supreme boat owners:

1) How is the stock ballast surf wake? Reviews are very positive.

2) How many people can you comfortably have on the boat? I used to own a Tige 24V - good size boat.

3) How well does the boat perform with the larger motor?

4) How well does the boat handle rough water? We go to Lake Texoma - big lake/big boats.

5) Does the boat need additional ballast for wake surfing?

6) How's the wakeboard wake?

7) How's the water skiing wake?

8) How's the fit and finish and overall boat quality?

I'd also appreciate any other insight current owners could provide. From what I've learned thus far, the Supreme V226 looks like a great wake surf boat.

Thanks!

Paul

Edited by pdhj1990

h20king    794

We have a 14 226 and love it The 13's are a little different as they have hard tanks VS enzo style sacks. The wave is world class super clean on both sides and easy to set up but needs more weight than stock to get it. The big water ride is outstanding and their is more than enough room in the boat for lots of your friends. Fit and finish is great and so far we have had zero problems. as for wake board and water ski wake I cant tell you because all we do is surf.

pdhj1990    2

I read the thread regarding the 2013 hard tank ballast system on the 13 - V226. Candidly, I don't have the time to modify a boat's ballast system. If the stock wake surf ballast isn't sufficient, I won't buy the boat.

Are there any boats that leave the factory with sufficient ballast to make a quality surf wake - Tige, Malibu, Supra, Centurion, etc? It seems like everyone manufacturer's boats are lacking!

Thoughts?

Paul

chadr    328
I read the thread regarding the 2013 hard tank ballast system on the 13 - V226. Candidly, I don't have the time to modify a boat's ballast system. If the stock wake surf ballast isn't sufficient, I won't buy the boat.

Are there any boats that leave the factory with sufficient ballast to make a quality surf wake - Tige, Malibu, Supra, Centurion, etc? It seems like everyone manufacturer's boats are lacking!

Thoughts?

Paul

Paul, I don't think that there is an out of the showroom boat out there that has what you are looking for just for the fact that the rating of the boat is much less than what we are putting into it in Ballast. Mine is the biggest out there and it is only rated for 2900 lbs. If I put 2000 lbs in and (8) 200 lb. people, I am well over that and that is why the manufacturer won't put in more.

Needless to say, the highly modified and dialed in wave behind a boat like these is very doable. This forum is great help and can steer you in the direction you want to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarksideR    1,679

Don't have time? Most of these boats just need an additional sack and or some lead bags. Temporarily you could by the appropriate bag and an over the side of the boat pump to get you surfing with a big smile on your face. Then in the winter or whenever you have the time you can automate it. Easy peasey.

pdhj1990    2

I had a ballast system installed in my 06 Tige 24V - costly, but worth the money. Before the system was installed, I used a tsunami pump and Enzo bag - pain in the a_ _.

I appreciate the reasoning why the manufacturers don't install enough ballast at the factory - makes sense. Since the V226 is already plumped for ballast, perhaps it won't be too difficult to add sacs to the existing tanks.

Thanks again.

Paul

duramat    462

If it has the Hard Tanks like H says just change them out for a custom and I think you'll be golden. If anything...add a Johnson or two?

The hull was designed by the same guy who designed the Enzo Hull so it's going to perform well in chop and surf :thumbsup:

lakerat    70

I have a 2013. You probably know from the other thread that I have aftermarket sacks along with the factory tanks. All this was done before I purchased it by the dealer and it has a great surf wake; I'll be adding another sack on the goofy side to make it even better.

We've surfed with 10 people in the boat with no problem.

I don't have the larger motor but the 5.7 does just fine at altitude.

The boat handles rough water very well; we've been caught on the Columbia in whitecaps and it did well.

I took my adult son on a few wakeboard runs and we were able to get him a good wake using stock ballast.

We don't ski so I don't know about that.

I don't have much time in other surf boats but I'm really happy with fit and finish.

I hope this helps.

pdhj1990    2

Thanks Lakerat. I really appreciate your feedback. Assuming I move forward with the 226, I'll ask your advice regarding additional surf sake and how best to solicit the dealers help with the instalation.

Take care.

Paul

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..