CrewAdmin    192

The Supreme Boat Owners Category is now live for everyone in the community to use. If a member post an issue, questions, suggestion all boat owners are welcome to respond just as they are in the existing forums. We ask that everyone help us identify threads that were created around the discussion of a Supreme Boat by posting a link to them in this thread. We will then move them to the Supreme Boat General Discussion Sub-Forum. Once the Supreme Boat Owners Category has had a chance to grow we will begin adding more Sub-Forums to the Category as discussed in a previous thread. Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

Sweet!

h20king    794

Awesome thanks for including us Supreme guys.

Edited by h20king
  • Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

Awesome thanks for including us Supreme guys.

Yeah, it's like being the little brother and finally getting your own bedroom! Lolol

• Like 2

wakemaui    0

Nice! Any V232 owners able to get the floor up on their boat? I can get the most aft section out but anything forward of that is not budging... Where are the floor board screws? Thanks!

Ryan

Hey Ryan, you can call me anytime with questions . . . but on the v232 you have to remove the driver's seat base and you should be able to pull up the stbd front corner 1st in order to pull the floor out from the observer's seat base, then slide forward from under the rear seat base.

You have to feel around for the screws, but they are there. It has been a while since I have done one (steering cable), but if memory serves me right that should be it. Thanks, Travis

PLYMYER    0

Purchased our first Supreme, a 2017 S21.  Got rid of our 05 MC X-Star. taking her down to Shasta in couple weeks for her first trip out! 

boat21.jpg

Troy. R    198
On 6/6/2023 at 1:18 PM, PLYMYER said:

Purchased our first Supreme, a 2017 S21.  Got rid of our 05 MC X-Star. taking her down to Shasta in couple weeks for her first trip out! 

boat21.jpg

Awesome! 
Congrats! 
When I liked in CA we used to go to Shasta for a week every year. We would stay at Sugarloaf Cabin Resort. I highly recommend it.

Enjoy the new ride!