King Dad    0

Can I ask?....... Who makes the trailers for Centurian? Themselves or....? I'm seriously thinking about a new one for my older hull. EZ Loader makes a custom line of trailers that I feel look good and no-one else would probably never have one under their hulls! I'm thinking four axles.... lol

rockballer    162

Ya my trailer has had 3 lights fall off of it in the past 2 months and one burnt out taillight. Of course my dealer has taken care of all problems with no hesitations. Its a 2 month old trailer. Sick looking trailers but would be nice if the lights didnt fall of their trailers. Just say'n..... cheap easy fix though so no complaints. It has been great thus far otherwise

Edited by rockballer

WakeDoc    471

Talk with Boatmate, feel free to PM me for a direct contact.

DarksideR    1,679

That's crazy rockballer! Why are these lights falling off? Maybe you were unlucky on your trailer? Anyone else with issues withe VM trailers? To get a boat ate on the west coast is an up charge.

RhuntIII    555

Talk with Boatmate, feel free to PM me for a direct contact.

Yes I just put a new Boatmate trailer under my boat. I'm very happy with their product and the different placement on the boards are way better for loading.

rockballer    162
That's crazy rockballer! Why are these lights falling off? Maybe you were unlucky on your trailer? Anyone else with issues withe VM trailers? To get a boat ate on the west coast is an up charge.

Not a huge deal. Regardless if they were loose or not from the get go. You should always check to make sure you're lights are secure and in working condition. Never really checked anything out on it. Buyers fault IMO

DarksideR    1,679

Yeah, I usually try to check that the brake lights and signals are working before we take off.

Hey Runt, I thought you build your own trailer about a year ago. Did you give up on that project?

volzalum    280

Anyone know when the 2015 Boat Builder on the website will be updated with options and top view?

rawinnin    73

I just left the new Houston Dealer that has the 2015 FS44. The color needs to grow on you though. But wow the 550 motor! Looks like a beast!

DrNate    426

I just left the new Houston Dealer that has the 2015 FS44. The color needs to grow on you though. But wow the 550 motor! Looks like a beast!

What?!?!? No pictures?

rawinnin    73

What?!?!? No pictures?

Nope you need to come check it out for yourself! JK I snapped a few with my phone will try and post later when I get a chance.

bluesman280    99

Liking the quad racks and the board sleeve. Could live without the triple trailer unless the boat is heavy enough to require it. But the Roswell speakers was a terrible choice. If it is not broke don't fix it.

Most guys were upgrading old systems to Wet Sounds, would have been nice to have saved us that hassle when paying the big bucks for a turn key product.

They must have had their reasons for the changes, but the Roswell speakers seems to have been a very poor decision from the consumer point of view.

Haven't heard of too many guys upgrading there Wet Sound systems to Roswell......but have heard of guys upgrading their Roswell systems to Wet Sounds.

Shaka    146

I think the speaker whining is interesting. Centurion is trying something new and frankly I think the downfiring thing may prove to be pretty cool. I think people should actually listen to them before complaining too much.

volzalum    280

I think the speaker whining is interesting. Centurion is trying something new and frankly I think the downfiring thing may prove to be pretty cool. I think people should actually listen to them before complaining too much.

But they look hideous...

DarksideR    1,679

But they look hideous...

Some people think Porsches are hideous... Some don't...

What's really stopping anyone from getting Wetsounds tower speakers? You're not forced to get the Roswell tower speakers when you buy the boat. Is it frowned upon to mix n match? I'm not much of an "audiophile", I've had crap sony explodes in my boat for five years! I'm pretty sure that the Roswells will sound amazing compared to that!

enzo on LI    79

But they look hideous...

I agree. I think they look horrible at least in press. Have not seen them in person yet and so I have not heard them either. I would like to believe centurion is not putting junk in the new boats so I'm guessing they sound pretty good. I just prefer the more traditional tower speaker shape I guess

• Recent Status Updates

• Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
    • CameronMacBride  »  super1990

I see you have the Go Surf assist installed on your 2008 Enzo SV230. I am about to do the same thing on my 2007 Enzo SV240. Do you happen to have some photos of the install taken from the transom? And how did you notch out the spacers for the bump out in the swim platform bracket?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • HennyRi257  »  chowder2016

Hey @chowder2016 looking at a used Ri257 at Mello's.. Any feedback you can provide before i commit ? :-)
      · 0 replies
    • harlobra

Heading to Lake Ouachita Arkansas in the morning for a week of houseboating and surfing.
      · 0 replies
  • Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..