WakeDoc    471

I do not know the exact reason.

rockballer    162

Have been out of the stereo network for about 15 years. But from what I remember... Polk audio was entry level at best. Cerious the quality now... any opinions on Polk Audio?

DarksideR    1,679

X2. Doc you have been a big Wetsounds supporter over the years. I don't know a thing about Roswell, but do you know why this change was made and why Wetsounds are not available as an option?

Why, to sell more Supremes I would say!

Too many people have negative feelings about "some" brands and they just aren't warranted. Supremes and Centurions are built side by side in the same factory. But people think the build quality is better on the centurion. Maybe the bigwigs are trying to get more people into the supremes so they can build more boats at the same time? Offer the "preferred" sound system in the brand that doesn't sell as much? Continuous growth/improvement is a nasty little mantra in the business world. Or, maybe Roswell has a larger profit margin. Maybe both, maybe neither. All I know is that it sucks. Both should be offered.

• Like 1

DrNate    426

Sometimes that "would you look at that" is a good thing. I had a laugh at this one......

I'm pretty sure that I would have punched that guy in the face after about the first 30 seconds of that, LOL

• Like 1

Bigcatpt    408

and then you could have said....... now just look at that. Just look at it!

RVR-RAT    269

I have to be honest I'm laughing every time someone here uses that line. Good find big !

bprobertson    8

I actualy love this one a little more. At 50 seconds and 1:56 are classic!

duramat    462

4:13 is good

DarksideR    1,679

Really liking this gelcoat design. Not crazy about the purple, but it's actually not bad. Absolutely LOVE that you can have two metal flakes on the hull.

post-848-0-83938500-1405287180_thumb.jpg

Just look at it!

Edited by DarksideR

nevadakings    0

Love the look, CAT and Ramflow ... but with Triple axle ... what is the weight of boat and trailer now? Just seeing if I'll have to upgrade the tow vehicle AND boat next year ...

Edited by nevadakings

volzalum    280

Well the 2014 boat alone was 5400 pounds dry, so trailer, fuel, and gear and it'll be pushing 8000 pounds is my guess.

DarksideR    1,679

Not all the FX or FS44 come with triple axles. I believe it's an option. But Yeah, that's one BIG boat! Our dealer pulls his with his new Toyota Tundra.

tprice    118

X2. Doc you have been a big Wetsounds supporter over the years. I don't know a thing about Roswell, but do you know why this change was made and why Wetsounds are not available as an option?

I'm not speaking for Doc but what I have heard is that WerSounds can not keep up with the demand. Centurion has boats finished off the production line ready to ship to clients but they are waiting on equipment from WS

Anywhere from a 6 to 9 week delay.

At this time of year that could ruin your season knowing your boats just sitting there

WakeDoc    471

I'm not speaking for Doc but what I have heard is that WerSounds can not keep up with the demand. Centurion has boats finished off the production line ready to ship to clients but they are waiting on equipment from WS

Anywhere from a 6 to 9 week delay.

At this time of year that could ruin your season knowing your boats just sitting there

^^^ This is Completely FALSE (although I can guess where this rumor came from) why would Fineline keep using Wet Sounds in the Supreme Boat line if this was true? I was told the Wet Sounds products are used in multiple boat lines and Centurion wanted to do something different.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..