volzalum    280

I actually love the triple axle trailer...

You aren't the only one. I like the triple too. After loosing a wheel at speed on my tandem, I like the piece of mind of an extra axle. I don't think it'll impact maneuverability too much, especially with the horsepower most of our tow rigs have to pull a 6500+ boat and gear.

Edited by volzalum

RhuntIII    555

Oh yeah run that trailer through a tole booth and then we can talk on how cool it looks. :laughing:

Yes the triple axle would be safer than a tandem in that aspect.

After seeing what DrNate's tandem trailer did last crew meet I was impressed.

volzalum    280

Yes, I barely got my tandem into Yellowstone. I had to stop and take off the racks, after the ranger told me I was clear and the edge of a rack contacted their camera. Of course the trailer wasn't the issue, the width of the boat from rack tip to rack tip was.

rockballer    162

Would love to have one of these trailers after my neighbors tire blew on his boat. Took us 3 hours to change the tire. Turns out small vehicle Jacks work like shut when trying to jack up a loaded trailer with a boat on it

carzin    10

I think they took a huge step back on the audio with the Roswell. I think Wetsounds are 'the' best sounding and best looking speakers on the market for boats. I wonder if they just wanted to cut some costs? I know Wetsounds generally cost more than the Roswell. I like a lot of the other changes I see. Love some of the new designs. The digital dash is nice.

Bigcatpt    408

I actually love the triple axle trailer...at least in terms of appearance. Saw the trailer that the body glove fx44 was on in mn two weekends ago and it looks amazing. I agree not easy to maneuver but from the "would ya look at that!" Aspect it's pretty cool.

I might be biased since trailers are my living. It's just cool

Sometimes that "would you look at that" is a good thing. I had a laugh at this one......

• Like 2

RVR-RAT    269

Sometimes that "would you look at that" is a good thing. I had a laugh at this one......

LMAO!!

volzalum    280

I agree on the Audio, I am considering a new boat, but might have to order it without Audio and put it in myself.

RhuntIII    555

Just look at this!

Bigcatpt    408

I agree on the Audio, I am considering a new boat, but might have to order it without Audio and put it in myself.

But will it have a 40 foot long surf wave? :up:

volzalum    280

But will it have a 40 foot long surf wave? :up:

It might have a 40ft barrel to surf in and out of ...

Bigcatpt    408

It might have a 40ft barrel to surf in and out of ...

I would like to just look at that. And then I would say...would you look at that....just look at it.

enzo on LI    79

Sometimes that "would you look at that" is a good thing. I had a laugh at this one...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF8GhC-T_Mo&feature=kp

Lol I haven't seen that vid in a while...thanks for posting.

Nick213    583

LMAO!! I just wanna say... I can't stop looking at it :)

Edited by Nick213

DarksideR    1,679

What the...?

NW Boat Sports    232

You think WetSounds are going away on Centurions? Look to be standard interior speakers on Supremes with optional Wetsounds tower speakers!!

WakeDoc    471

Fineline is offering Wet Sounds from the factory on Supreme Boats not Centurion, the Centurion Boats will come with Roswell brand amps, subs, interior and tower speakers as seen in the pictures. Stereo is a Polk Pro Audio head unit with remotes and blue tooth.

carzin    10

That's unfortunate. Good for Supreme, however.

Bongo Fury    640

That's unfortunate. Good for Supreme, however.

X2. Doc you have been a big Wetsounds supporter over the years. I don't know a thing about Roswell, but do you know why this change was made and why Wetsounds are not available as an option?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..