skifreak    5

I checked all the standard fuses. Anyone have a clue? Everything else is working but those 2. 2006 C4

Edited by skifreak

bcollins    18

Sorry, PP doesn't power up at all or just doesn't read speed? Also, when you say PP and Speedometer do you mean the PP and the seperate analog speedometer multi guage or do you just mean the speed reading on the PP?

If just speed, than likely paddle wheel issue or check connections at paddle wheel and guages would be my guess. Also, you can manually spin paddle wheel and have someone else see if it's registering. Good luck.

Also, don't forget you have RPM mode, assuming it powers on, until you get it all worked out....works as well, if not better, than speed once you figure out the correct RPM to set it to.

Edited by bcollins

skifreak    5

PP does power up but does not go past 0, yes analog speedometer doesn't move past 0 either

bcollins    18

Yeah check paddle wheel, sounds like your issue...hopefully just a faulty connection.

skifreak    5

will do thanks, will that affect the speedometer as well?

wakemaui    0

Check under the helm. I had the same issue and pulled the paddle wheel checked all the power etc. turned out it was a tiny (28 guage) wire broke corroded from the depth sounder/temp guage that caused it. Or at least re-connecting it fixed it...

skifreak    5

Thanks, will try that too. I did do a quick look over the wires and tried pushing in the plugs to the console but no luck..

Skibumm    184

My PP speedo stopped working in mine. My other speedo is pilot driven so it still worked but I had to simply reset my perfect pass and it fixed the issue for me.

bcollins    18

In most cases your speed for both the PP and analog Speedo gauge will come from the paddlewheel so yes, it would affect both and suggests thats the issue...if you're getting nothing I'm thinking a bad connection somewhere along the line.

Skibumm    184

In most cases your speed for both the PP and analog Speedo gauge will come from the paddlewheel so yes, it would affect both and suggests thats the issue...if you're getting nothing I'm thinking a bad connection somewhere along the line.

I am no expert but if I were to guess the PP paddle wheel sends the information to the main module and then out to both speedos. I would try resetting PP first you will lose no settings. You can call PP and they are very helpful they sent me a series of steps and tests to perform and if non of them worked I was to call them back. First step was the reset and that is all it took. He did send the method for testing if the PP wheel was sending data but I did not need to go that far. He said sometimes that happens especially if using a battery disconnect and you power off the battery before everything has had a chance to go through the shutdown.

bcollins    18

When I installed my PP I merely split off the sending wire to the module and to the analog guage, before the PP module, but I can't say for certain if that's the prefered method or if that's standard when factory installed. Skibumm, you may be right about that. I assumed it was split before the module which might explain why both are having issues that could be connection based closer to the paddlewheel itself. If it normally splits off after the module than you could be spot on.

Kevin Baugh    78

"When I installed my PP I merely split off the sending wire to the module and to the analog gauge, before the PP module," this is correct and the way it was done fro the factory

if your speedos and pp don't work then it is a connection, cable, or most likely the paddle wheel

Joe B    17

My issue too. I just use RPM mode for PP now. Upgrade to Stargazer gps this fall

• Like 1

skifreak    5

So I tried turning the paddle wheel (finally got around to it) and it doesn't turn freely. I was unable to find instructions (prefer w/pictures) on how to remove. Anyone have this information they can share?

Thanks for all your posts

Mark

stoked    1,039

So I tried turning the paddle wheel (finally got around to it) and it doesn't turn freely. I was unable to find instructions (prefer w/pictures) on how to remove. Anyone have this information they can share?

Thanks for all your posts

Mark

I can't help you with cleaning the wheel, but I did have a similar issue last year. If you have the coin, I highly recommend this as an upgrade:

http://nauticlaugic.com/nl4.html

If you search through the forums here, you'll see the paddle wheel is a frequent problem.

• Like 1

skifreak    5

Thanks for the tip, may consider it or a total PP replacement with the GPS system. I just need to get through summer then I will tinker with the boat. My phone GPS has done the job so far but a bit of a pain.

• Like 1

skifreak    5

I took out the unit and played with the paddle wheel and it's working again :)

• Like 1

BillC4    24

Good work!

On 7/2/2014 at 5:11 PM, stoked said:

I can't help you with cleaning the wheel, but I did have a similar issue last year. If you have the coin, I highly recommend this as an upgrade:

http://nauticlaugic.com/nl4.html

If you search through the forums here, you'll see the paddle wheel is a frequent problem.

I saw in a post about perfect pass paddlewheel you use the nauticlaugic.  I see its about half the price as to upgrade the perfectpass to stargazer.  Are you still happy with the nauticlaugic?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..