ReSession

First day surfing the new SV233 Enzo!

Bongo Fury    640

Rhunt....congrats on the new ride!!!   Our set up is both quick fills full, port pro full, port plug and play full, extra 400 lbs or so on port side...lead or bag.   As Nate says get that carbon fiber vent touching the water.....wave will be epic!!!   I have lots of pics of our wave on this site.

Pictures Rhunt!!!!

• Like 1

RhuntIII    555
8 hours ago, ReSession said:

Right on! I just got my boat in yesterday- I'll take a look at my settings this weekend and let you know? 

Keep in mind I have CATS but went without Ramfill because I wanted max surf weight in each compartment (plus I've added 500 lbs of lead).

The boat I'll be picking up at the beginning of June is a 2014 sv233 with cats, no ramfill.

1 hour ago, Bongo Fury said:

Rhunt....congrats on the new ride!!!   Our set up is both quick fills full, port pro full, port plug and play full, extra 400 lbs or so on port side...lead or bag.   As Nate says get that carbon fiber vent touching the water.....wave will be epic!!!   I have lots of pics of our wave on this site.

Pictures Rhunt!!!!

Thanks Bongo, but lets try not to get too excited. I got a 2500 mile journey pulling that boat. lol.

Bongo Fury    640

Right on Rhunt.....where is the boat?

RhuntIII    555
1 hour ago, Bongo Fury said:

Right on Rhunt.....where is the boat?

Lake Sammamish in Bellevue Washington 

Bongo Fury    640

Thanks .......Just saw your road trip post....Congrats again and sounds like a heck of a road trip!

RhuntIII    555

Boat made made it back home with only minor issues. One of the tower speakers came loose and was removed from Lake Powell to Corpus Christi. I took both tower speakers down and relocated them to the outside mounting points, problem solved.

My boat has the upgraded Pro Ballast package, the PNP ballast, no Ramfill and quick fill. I'm not sure what the sizes of the bags are and will be checking that soon. I also have 200lbs of lead equally spaced in the far back outside corners of the boat. I'll keep my changes documented in...