ReSession

First day surfing the new SV233 Enzo!

ReSession    165

Went out this weekend for the first surf session...Saturday it was super windy and wavy and only had 3 guys total and left my 400 lbs of lead weight on the dock because I wanted to see what it could do right out of the box? It was a nice wave and I was really impressed with the goofy wave too...rode both sides, everything seemed to fill up in about 5 minutes and super easy to switch over to the other side!

After filling up the rear port PNP sac (750 lbs), I realized there's more room at the top of the compartment that will likely allow me to add another 150-200 lbs with the 1100 sac that I originally was going to go with. I am also going to get some foam and make some square templates around my rear cup holders and attach them from under the compartment as I could see they will want to pop out with the pressure of the sac against them.

The new system that keeps the divider boards in place works very nicely...they added some reinforcement bars but there are also 3 'hooks' that basically fit in right where the engine housing lowers down...once they're in place in the channel, the dividers are never going to pop out/into the engine compartment.

We were going around 11-11.2 and had the CATS at 50%...didn't want to mess with that yet, figured I'd get the weighting down first along with trim tab settings, then start adjusting from there. We rode anywhere from 0-100% trim tab...I liked it more in the 50-70% range. We had 2 ladies in the bow (totaling maybe 230 lbs) and 4 others lounging around in the back...driver and starboard passenger, then 2 port side passengers. I filled up both Quickfills (port and starboard) and then filled up the Port Pro and Port Plug-n-Play. I also brought out 200 of my 400 lbs of lead weight and laid them in the compartment under the Pro ballast sac. I will be adding the 200 lbs additional under the Plug-n-Play sac this afternoon when we go out and see how that does?

It's gonna take a little more dialing in, but I'm very happy with my wave and like knowing it's only going to get better! Here's a few pics and quick vid from Sunday.

post-581-0-41024400-1402938899_thumb.jpg

post-581-0-43019500-1402938913_thumb.jpg

h20king    794

So I have to ask how does the wave compare to the old 226?? It for sure looks smaller than your last wave .Do you think that with more weight it will equal what you got from the 226??

ReSession    165

They waves aren't that different but this one (so far) is a bit shorter...I actually felt like it was bigger (taller) at some points yesterday depending on where we had it trimmed and I haven't touched the bow sac yet and will play around with that this evening and try to get some more vids/pics for comparison. The pocket seems deeper and I've noticed I can do bigger carves out further down in the wave. I remember I was a little bummed out with the stock wave when I just filled up all the V226 sacs until I added the 400 lbs of lead. Jumping from 3 people to 7 yesterday was a wave changer for sure! I still need to play with the trim and of course CATS for some fine-tuning, probably have 4-5 guys out today and will toss all the lead under the rear plug-n-play and pro ballast and see where that gets me?

h20king    794

Sweet cant wait to see what you get once you have it dialed in . Was just courious my experience is the waves are similar . Just wanted your take on it .

Thanks for the write up resession. Glad to hear you are enjoying the new boat. Looking forward to hearing and seeing the different set ups that you try. I'm the meantime the wave looks great. We are planning to add some steel ballast (300 Pnp and 150 port) to see what that does. For some reason we couldn't seem to keep up with the wave past 10.8.

Bongo Fury    640

After filling up the rear port PNP sac (750 lbs), I realized there's more room at the top of the compartment that will likely allow me to add another 150-200 lbs with the 1100 sac that I originally was going to go with. I am also going to get some foam and make some square templates around my rear cup holders and attach them from under the compartment as I could see they will want to pop out with the pressure of the sac against them.

Very interesting. Our port PNP gets so full we have trouble closing the locker door. I wish I could get a couple of extra hundred pounds in there.

Very interesting. Our port PNP gets so full we have trouble closing the locker door. I wish I could get a couple of extra hundred pounds in there.

X2 for us

Dreamer    96

Ya, my factory pnp sacs did not fill the locker by a long shot as well (SV244). The sacs measure 16" tall (seam to seam) and the locker is 24" deep.

I put an 1100 in mine and it fills up nicely but I noticed it would fill the gap at the bottom between the hard tank and the locker divider channel. I was worried that this would stress the channel at the bottom as the sac expanded so I ripped a 2x4 at an angle and filled the gap up. Works perfectly.

DarksideR    1,679

Thanks for sharing Greg. Looks like you'll have it dialled in in no time!

Boat looks great on the water too BTW.

ReSession    165

Thanks guys, last night was awesome! 6 people total, and 2 guys that have never surfed before...everyone went wireless!

The one thing I am definitely noticing is the difference on how 'fat' the wave is...it's much thicker at the top than the V226 wave and now that I'm getting more used to it, I found myself getting the biggest airs I have ever hit last night (of course no one pulled out the GoPro for captain in time for those!). I actually would find myself getting off-axis and had to find my footing/balance on my landings. This is a good problem in my mind! And as I mentioned before, doing bigger S-carves out into the flats gives me the ability to hit the wave a little more squarely for the extra pop/air off the lip.

We played with CATS a little bit and you could definitely tell it would clean up the wave but again we kept it pretty much center while we played more with the trim tab and bow ballast. I honestly couldn't tell that much difference with the bow bag filled, other than less bow clearance (I went about 65% on it) and we added all 400 lbs of lead weight distributed under the port plug-n-play (200 lbs) and the port pro (200 lbs). My new 1100 lb sacs should be here in a few days since my dealer still had them in-stock, and I'll likely see another 150-200 lbs that can fill up there! As Dreamer mentioned, the 750's are only 16" tall and the locker is closer to 24" tall...fill 'er up I say!

So far, the only drawbacks of the SV233 vs the Supreme V226 are:
1) Bow size and freeboard when filled...my buddy took a little water over the bow the first time he turned my boat around...he didn't know the best method to letting the wave pass. Didn't have to worry about that with the freeboard of the V226 ever!

2) storage space under the port passenger compartment (can't stuff my boards in there and had no problem squeezing 3-4 full size boards

3) initial wave length...but I think we're going to get that dialed in very soon! Just need to start saving rider profiles and adjusting from there. There's no doubt the Enzo wave is bigger/more push/more water volume.

We'll keep playing, you'll hear (and see) more from me very soon...headed out after work again, day 18 on the lake and day 8 wakesurfing...goal is to be on the lake +60 days this summer!

Here's a vid from last night (click 720 for best quality) and you'll see the wave 'thickness' that I'm talking about...also highlighted in the attached pic.

post-581-0-39035700-1403035750_thumb.jpg

Edited by ReSession

h20king    794

Looking good I'll post some pics of my 226 wave later for comparison

demo9asx    23

Great looking wave. Didn't realize the lack of freeboard on the enzo.

DarksideR    1,679

Great looking wave. Didn't realize the lack of freeboard on the enzo.

Yeah, they addressed that issue with the uber surf boat, the FX44!

RVR-RAT    269

regarding your cup holders popping out

post-1061-0-09859100-1403568104_thumb.jpg

Edited by RVR-RAT

RhuntIII    555

ReSession,

Lots of time has passed since this post and I thought I would bring it back to life being I'll be in a 2014 sv233 in June 2017.

Please enlighten me on the weight and what you finalized with once dialed in. I'm not 100% on the ballast system of this boat and want to prepare. 

Thx.

ReSession    165

Right on! I just got my boat in yesterday- I'll take a look at my settings this weekend and let you know? 

Keep in mind I have CATS but went without Ramfill because I wanted max surf weight in each compartment (plus I've added 500 lbs of lead).

DrNate    426

You just can't get a good surf wave on an Enzo without slapping a suckgate on it.

That is a joke people.

Wave is LEGIT!

More weight the better, get that carbon fiber vent touching the water

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..