CrewAdmin

5th Annual CenturionCrew.Com Weekend Friday, Sept. 12th - 14th, 2014

DarksideR    1,679

You have to come, your in charge of demo boards and making sure they stay secure :thumbsup: your our most experienced and we need ya :thumbsup:

LMAO!

Had a board that I put in the rack on the demo SV244 come out and it apparently hit the boat when it fell out. Didn't strap it in cause I broke the strap earlier. Thought it would stay put at surf speed... it did not. Neither boat nor board was damaged thank god!

I've got good luck with other peoples boards!

truekaotik    458

LMAO!

Had a board that I put in the rack on the demo SV244 come out and it apparently hit the boat when it fell out. Didn't strap it in cause I broke the strap earlier. Thought it would stay put at surf speed... it did not. Neither boat nor board was damaged thank god!

I've got good luck with other peoples boards!

This concrete's the fact we need you at the meet... Tell the wife, book the flight and see ya in a couple weeks!! :)
  • Like 2

rawinnin    73

This concrete's the fact we need you at the meet... Tell the wife, book the flight and see ya in a couple weeks!! :)

I m RAW and I Approve this message!

But remember easier to ask for forgiveness than permission!

• Like 1

truekaotik    458

Been on the water practicing between storms!!! Watch out Texas I'm gonna suck as bad as last year!!!! Lmao

• Like 1

Nick213    583

Been on the water practicing between storms!!! Watch out Texas I'm gonna suck as bad as last year!!!! Lmao

LMAO!!!! It'll be fun though I was hoping to have my 360 down by then but it's not looking promising :(

I'm ready to get out there though! :)

rawinnin    73

LMAO!!!! It'll be fun though I was hoping to have my 360 down by then but it's not looking promising :(

I'm ready to get out there though! :)

Sounds like Nick is in for sure! Glad we have a Cali Crew Member attending this year.

RVR we will miss ya! Was looking forward to taking u for BBQ!

truekaotik    458

Dura and I have been busting his B's.... Lol he is trying for sure..

I would be there if I had a reliable tow rig for a long pull. I hope next year! I know it's going to be great fun

WakeDoc    471

No need to tow just come and ride with everyone.

rawinnin    73

No need to tow just come and ride with everyone.

^^^^^ What he said!!! ^^^^^

There has never been a year with a shortage of rider space in boats. I have not ever heard anyone say I didn't get enough riding time when leaving the event!

• Like 1

RhuntIII    555

Toga. Toga! Toga!! Toga!!

Hmm.. Now that's a plan. Room for myself and my gal? She's small I'm large. I just checked 8 hours not that bad at all.

Edited by Tommywalton1974

rawinnin    73

Hmm.. Now that's a plan. Room for myself and my gal? She's small I'm large

Again see post below.

There has never been a year with a shortage of rider space in boats. I have not ever heard anyone say I didn't get enough riding time when leaving the event!

There will be plenty of space and plenty of ride and chill time!

Edited by rawinnin

Cool. I saw the post but just like to ask personally. Just the way I am. Ok. We really want to come so now to check on babysitter etc.

Nick213    583

So ill let it be known I'm the guy that's scared of gaiters and gaiter gar :sofa: as in Cali I'm scared of whales and sharks!

I've been around all of them but still the sight of them freaks me the :censored: out!

so Doc can you keep us informed on the gaiter and gar report :rtfm:

• Like 1

duramat    462

Cool. I saw the post but just like to ask personally. Just the way I am. Ok. We really want to come so now to check on babysitter etc.

Tommy, come!! Seriously we have a wonderful time and everyone is family at the event. You'll be hooked after your first time coming!

I'm working on it! Got a few hurdles. I want to ride the darkside so so bad!

truekaotik    458

So ill let it be known I'm the guy that's scared of gaiters and gaiter gar :sofa: as in Cali I'm scared of whales and sharks!

I've been around all of them but still the sight of them freaks me the :censored: out!

so Doc can you keep us informed on the gaiter and gar report :rtfm:

So I was freaked out last year also and didn't see one ..... seen some traps!!!

duramat    462

So I was freaked out last year also and didn't see one ..... seen some traps!!!

Doc will let us know what the local gator forecast is as time gets closer :thumbsup:

I've yet seen a gator, but seen a few deer, lots of turtle and lots of jugs......big jugs.....the kind that get your attention wondering what's underneath as they bounce up and down as you pass by?

Rain or shine its a blast!

:thumbsup: