CrewAdmin

5th Annual CenturionCrew.Com Weekend Friday, Sept. 12th - 14th, 2014

DarksideR    1,679

HAA! Oh man, Dura, you must be so proud and yet humbled at the same time! Thats awesome!

DrNate    426

Lost my GoPro at the bottom of the lake about 2 hours in, so they'll be no DrNate video this year :thumbdown:

The good news is that my wife got some pretty cool stills. You should be able to view them here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/kimmlindell/20140915?authkey=Gv1sRgCMzc5YK3v_WLwwE&feat=email#

• Like 2

chadr    328

Lost my GoPro at the bottom of the lake about 2 hours in, so they'll be no DrNate video this year :thumbdown:

The good news is that my wife got some pretty cool stills. You should be able to view them here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/kimmlindell/20140915?authkey=Gv1sRgCMzc5YK3v_WLwwE&feat=email#

Forgot to get one of these huh? http://www.tapeonline.com/products/gopro-gopro-accessories-floaty-backdoor?gclid=CI_LiZP85cACFRaSfgodknsA_w

That sucks Doc! Hope Dura can pull through! He said he had a mainframe computer full of video he has to compile still! Can't wait to see what happened!

CDABOAT    14

GREAT PICS, Nate!! So bummed about the GoPro. I got just a few vids and will work on posting. Really enjoyed riding with you guys.

WakeDoc    471

We had a BLAST over the weekend, keep cracking smiles at work as different things that happen over the weekend pop into my head. Our camera has over 1500 pictures on it, once we weed through them we will post them in the gallery. Below are a few teaser photos for those that could not make it to the event.

From left to right, Kameron with a K, Josh with a J, rawinnin, Nick213, duramat, WakeDiva hanging out Thursday afternoon before the event.

gallery_7_547_73034.jpg

Thursday night dinner (counter clockwise from 6 oclock) duramat, Nick213, RhuntIII, Boss of RhuntIII, WakeDiva

gallery_7_547_39758.jpg

Surfing on Saturday (left to right) 2015 Centurion FS44 Todd/Shane, rawinnin, DrNate

gallery_7_547_28069.jpg

Taking a break on Saturday, boats (left to right) 2015 Centurion FS44 Todd/Shane, WakeDoc/WakeDiva

gallery_7_547_25173.jpg

Getting ready to surf after break on Saturday (left to right) kskinner, WakeAV8R, rawinnin, DrNate

gallery_7_547_14408.jpg

Most of the Crew from Saturday Night

gallery_7_547_93095.jpg

We had a so much fun with everyone, more to come...

• Like 1

DrNate    426

Forgot to get one of these huh? http://www.tapeonline.com/products/gopro-gopro-accessories-floaty-backdoor?gclid=CI_LiZP85cACFRaSfgodknsA_w

That sucks Doc! Hope Dura can pull through! He said he had a mainframe computer full of video he has to compile still! Can't wait to see what happened!

Nope, it had the floaty on it. But it doesn't float the suction cup mount that it is attached to :(

We used to use a lanyard also but we just got out of the habit. Lesson learned!

chadr    328

Nope, it had the floaty on it. But it doesn't float the suction cup mount that it is attached to :(

Duly Noted!!! That sucks!

WakeDoc    471

LOST & FOUND
We found the following items in our Boat
Who would like to claim them???

1410905034-U66.jpg

and

1410905072-U66.jpg

CDABOAT    14

Just wanted to share my thoughts on last weekend's CC event, so here goes:

1. Our first time to attend, yet we felt immediately like we were with family having known many online for 2+ years. We loved everyone we met.

2. We had a BLAST surfing and hanging out.

3. Still amazed at all the donations Ken and Andrea secure, as well as the great food served on both nights (breakfast on Saturday AM, too). Also blown away by the nice bag they gave us as a "first timer" to the event.

4. Extremely appreciative to Todd and Shane for bringing down the FSS 44 Wakemonster (as well as the awesome items they donated for the raffle).

5. Incredible feeling to get in the warm river on Saturday morning despite the air being a little cooler - felt like a nice, warm bath.

6. So fun to hop boats and try out different boards. And BIG props to Robert and Nate for letting me try their boards as I found those are THE perfect fit for me.

7. So glad to be a Centurion Crew member - this is a fantastic community.

8. I was dead tired yesterday, but all good!

9. Thrilled to see my wife's enthusiasm continue to increase, including creating her very own CC profile yesterday (BACROZ)

10. Happy to be "Strip Club DJ Voice" at any time for Centurion Crew... lol

Once again.. a great time and props to everyone who made this event such a blast... Ken and Andrea put on one hell of an event!!

- Dennis/CDABOAT (by the way.. CDA is short for "Coeur D'Alene, Idaho" which was the town I spent my summers in growing up and working on tourboats)

• Like 3

DrNate    426

I couldn't agree more with all your thoughts above Dennis! A big thanks to Ken and Andrea as usual!

We loved having you on our boat and riding with you and everybody else. As usual, my only regret is not being able to ride with EVERYONE. Just not enough time in the wekend :)

surf moocher    127

How do I give a thumbs down? Sorry to hear it Nate!

DarksideR    1,679

Looks and sounds like a great time, as expected!

Nate, that sucks big monkey balls! I've been worried about that happening too. I'm sure the Gator gar are enjoying it!

Can't wait to see more!

duramat    462

LOST & FOUND

We found the following items in our Boat

Who would like to claim them???

1410905034-U66.jpg

and

1410905072-U66.jpg

POOOTY #2!!! (Pooty #1 was my jacket that I left my first year attending LOL)

There be my Liquid Force Comp vest!! :thumbsup: Thanx for finding it!

Doc, you may as well just send me it when we do the Crew Deal on the Body Glove Centurion Comp vests (which totally rock!)

First off:

A huge shoutout to Wakedoc and Diva for the awesome job they did in preparation to organizing this event. This was my 3 time and I seriously believe this was the best one, PERIOD. We had an excellent turn out and with the right amount of boats to secure rides for everyone.

Its a pleasure trying to get to know everyone that comes and socialize with them. I made an attempt to try and jump from boat to boat to get a chance with everyone and get videos and enjoy everyones company.

I cant thank everyone enough for their hospitality and generosity that makes this possible for others and for my boys and I. I am in your debt.

The sponsors were wonderful with giving away stuff for the raffle.

The food was incredible! That had to be the best BBQ spread Ive ever had.

The comoderie and humor was over the top as usual! Jokes galore and fun nature ribbing at every turn. What a fantastic event it was.

Surfmoocher, I had a chance to demo a Victoria Skim board and I absolutely loved it. Thanx Beth for letting me have a session on it! Also the boys really liked the P5 scamp that was donated to the event. Kam was liking it.

Dr. Nates little guy was awesome to watch shred on his ooze, the kid has mad skills!

Shane H, absolutely threw it down with a total kick butt trick with on one foot on the board and the other raised and bending over with a hand on the board and the other extended......I went home feeling quite inadequate in my skills LOL especially after watching my boy effortlessly do 3's with a rope ( I still havnt/cant do)

I will try to get some videos going, but I'll be honest...my laptop is old and decrepid and cant handle large files.....Ill be in the market soon for a new computer.

Again, my heartfelt gratitude to all those that helped on this event and contributed to makeing this such a wonderful event.

• Like 1

duramat    462

I think Im missing some Malta Goya......a few bottles to be exact....:thumbsup:

RVR-RAT    269

Thanks for the pics Nate ! Looks like it was a great time

Troy    234

Have to make it down one year!!!! Freaking work keeps getting in the way! also my boy came down with strep on Friday and if we had planned to make it we would of had to cancel.

Can't wait to see some more pictures!!!!

WakeDoc    471

Trying to go through the photos taken on our camera over the weekend and had to post the following.

Checkout that wake!

1410981668-U66.jpg

Checkout what's in it?

1410981711-U66.jpg

Kameron with a K

• Like 4

DrNate    426

Trying to go through the photos taken on our camera over the weekend and had to post the following.

Checkout that wake!

1410981668-U66.jpg

Checkout what's in it?

1410981711-U66.jpg

Kameron with a K

OH, WOW! That is one of the coolest pictures that I have ever seen. Way cool!

• Like 1

surf moocher    127

It's like Jaws! Instead of a shark Kameron with a K is being swallowed up by a wave!! Or an alligator!!!