DarksideR    1,679

Yeah, the red flake is killer in person! I'm not crazy about the silver vinyl though.

And Tony is pretty awesome. Super easy to deal with.

tprice    118

Dark,

Pumps are stock but bags are upgraded to custom (Enzo style) sacks. They max out all the space. I have. 800 lbs of pellet bags coming but will prob only use about 400 lbs of them and mostly in the bow.

H is doing a crossover (t) on my hose to direct both pumps to one side for fill/empty.

Much cheaper than new pumps and should move fill time from 10 minutes to about 5 minutes. I can live with that .

I will post pics after this weekend of my interior, I think you will like. No white just silver black and blue.

BTW, my wife didn't know about my new boat purchase until she got to the dock for our first outing a couple weeks ago!!!

I irderedt the v 226 at the boat show and was going to tell her but then we ended up selling out house and buying a new one. House deals are always stressful enough and I felt it was better for her and ME to just keep her out of the boat deal.

She took it like a champ and immediately claimed the bow as her chill spot.

Troy    234

Big Balls! No way would I get away with keeping a purchase like that from the wife and live to tell about it.

• Like 1

tprice    118

Troy, the wife had always accused me of buying our second boat (elite V. ) without her knowledge which was BS. I had just worked out the specifics without her and then proposed them to her after a couple bottles if wine that night.

So, I figured if I'm going to be accused of something I may as well do it

• Like 2

Dreamer    96

Dark, if you don't use it then save your money and come visit me to surf. Say Friday at 2? :)

Edited by Dreamer

DarksideR    1,679

Dark, if you don't use it then save your money and come visit me to surf. Say Friday at 2? :)

That is the big question. Last year was the least we've used our boat since we've owned it. I've been saying all winter that I was going to see how much we used it this year, and I'd decide if we were even going to keep it. I'd love to come surf your boat... and THANK YOU SO MUCH for the invite! But coming for an afternoon across that ferry isn't very justifiable. I'm looking forward to meeting you this Canada day though!

NW Boatsports: I think that silver just reminds me of some 80's space/future material that was maybe used for some goofy shoes I seen when I was a kid! LOL.

TPrice: :unworthy::clap:

DrNate    426

Dark,

Pumps are stock but bags are upgraded to custom (Enzo style) sacks. They max out all the space. I have. 800 lbs of pellet bags coming but will prob only use about 400 lbs of them and mostly in the bow.

H is doing a crossover (t) on my hose to direct both pumps to one side for fill/empty.

Much cheaper than new pumps and should move fill time from 10 minutes to about 5 minutes. I can live with that .

I will post pics after this weekend of my interior, I think you will like. No white just silver black and blue.

BTW, my wife didn't know about my new boat purchase until she got to the dock for our first outing a couple weeks ago!!!

I irderedt the v 226 at the boat show and was going to tell her but then we ended up selling out house and buying a new one. House deals are always stressful enough and I felt it was better for her and ME to just keep her out of the boat deal.

She took it like a champ and immediately claimed the bow as her chill spot.

Does your wife have a sister?

ROFL, Hahahaha

• Like 1

tprice    118

Dr Nate, she does and she's recently single and makes good $$$$$

Suga momma

Bigcatpt    408

Dr Nate, she does and she's recently single and makes good $$$$$

Suga momma

Please post pictures! LMAO!!!!

duramat    462

Didnt "Sister Wives" film out of Lehi???

*suspensfull announcer voice*

This season, The feline family heads to Powell and the Cat scratch fever intensifies when Bigcat announces a new wife and Another boat to the family scene! Bigclaws, Big Boards, Big waves, along with Big Love, you havnt seen anything till now! Grab your popcorn it's another great show brought to you by the Surf Channel.

• Like 1

Bigcatpt    408

Pretty sure you forgot the Big Johnson LMAO

duramat    462

Pretty sure you forgot the Big Johnson LMAO

DOH!! :thumbsup:

DarksideR    1,679

As usual.... LMAO Dura!

rawinnin    73

X2