viking    491

WTH........they can't come up with a better design than that? So I'll have to remove the footrest and re-run the ballast hose. I didn't think it was heater related but don't have the boat yet so just looking at pics. Trying to make a to-do list and buy gear in preparation for some early 2015 mods. Amazing how much some dealers have no clue!

Edited by viking

The quickfill tank HAS to be vented at the highest point, which is the forward most point, or it will air lock. Being that the quickfill tank ends just in from of the drivers station, it is necessary for it to be made the way it is. It's been that way on every Enzo since quickfill was introduced.

Joe

Nick213    583

So they can't just do it the old fashion way and vet out a through hull on the side? Am I missing somthing here?

h20king    794

Yep always been that way and it has always looked like pooh. They need to come up with a better way to make it look finished. The foot rest for sure does not hide the vent hose or make the install look finished. And if what your saying is the quick fill only comes to the drivers seat and they did away with the bow tank that means the guys with the new S226's will have to throw a bag in the bow to get the same wave I do because the 226 needs bow weight. Also while im at it why did they move the vent from the center high point of the transom to the sides of the transom where the stairs were on the V226 ?? just a bad design and another way for water to get in the boat JMTC

viking    491

sorry for hijack and this conversation can be taken to a different thread. But I'm pretty sure the S226 still has bow ballast as its listed as standard on the build sheet.

h20king    794

it no longer has a bow tank and the quick fill does not run all the way forward so where is the bow weight?? the supreme sight is way behind and still gives specs for the V 226.

Nick it does vent through the side of the hull, but quick fill is below The water line so you have to plumb the vent up higher than the tank or it will just fill up all the time.

H the 226 comes with a bow tank just as NW said above.

viking    491

Hey Tprice, the vinyl on the facade looks like a perfect match to your interior.

Do you know where the installer got it? I might try to locate some and incorporate somehow on my enclosure/stereo build!

Thanx

viking    491

sweet. i was going to check here locally to see what they have but not any marine specific shops around so somewhat skeptical. when you say "readily available" do you mean on hand at Haxton's or that any shop would have access?

I don't think I'll need a lot so would ya be willing to hook a member up if need be?

tprice    118

Viking,

The match is pretty much identical with the vinyl.

I'm not sure where they got it but you could call them and ask, Stereo King in Portland,Oregon ,

503-653-8088 ask for Dave

Troy. R    198

You can order the exact vinyl for your boat from Fineline. It'll probably be more expensive than a local shop, but it'll be a perfect match.

Yeah what troy said.

tprice    118

It's great. Holds speed great and doesn't surge or take a while to set up

h20king    794

what he said^^^ love it works great and worth the cost of the upgrade

Troy. R    198

What's the difference between ZO and the standard speed control system?

The standard is a paddle wheel system. The zero off is GPS controlled. The Zero Off is just a little more accurate and smooth.

Joe.

viking    491

Its like a $1200 option so interested as well?