Shaka    146

I'm sure he can. What year and do you have the factory power trim plate? He will need some measurements unless it is the exact same as mine.

Yes I have the plate with the two rams. I'm checking out one more local option but yours looks like it may be the easiest considering the limited time I have available.

duramat    462

Yes I have the plate with the two rams. I'm checking out one more local option but yours looks like it may be the easiest considering the limited time I have available.

There's a place in salt lake I've been referred to by my bro-inlaw. I pass ya the info. The kicker is bending that heavy stuff

Shaka    146

There's a place in salt lake I've been referred to by my bro-inlaw. I pass ya the info. The kicker is bending that heavy stuff

Cool

Troy    234

why not use nylock nuts rather than (or maybe in addition to) loc-tite?

I couldn't find Stainless nylock nuts. So this time I jam nutted with loc-tite. Should stay with out issues now.

shawndoggy    49

my home depot has lots of stainless nylocks. In those overpriced little plastic baggies they hang on the wall in the hardware section. Only reason I asked is cuz that's what lenco uses in their trim tab kit.

Troy. R    198

my home depot has lots of stainless nylocks. In those overpriced little plastic baggies they hang on the wall in the hardware section. Only reason I asked is cuz that's what lenco uses in their trim tab kit.

Yep. That's exactly what I used and where I got them.

h20king    794

Did you get him the right angle for the bend ??

mancho    85

Hey guys! I added to the Tab on the aft side also to make it the same size at the Enzo plate if you bought it (something like 13 inches long). It is made out of Stainless.

I have not run it yet. I am still working on adding my dedicated ballast pump (wiring is done, have do drill my thru hull and run plumbing) and replacing my shaft seal.

if anyone needs info let me know. :thumbsup:

Count me in, because I know you're upgrading to a better, bigger one, any day now and I'll take the slightly used one! LOL

Troy    234

I am having issues getting in contact with the guy that built mine (he has kids in a lot of different sports). I just texted him again, hope he gets back to me soon. He does great work, just takes time. I apologize for the amount of time it takes.

Mancho, Not a chance! I wont be changing mine out, it works too good.

mancho    85

Oh ok fine, I'll order my own! I need the opposite side anyway. Let's do a group buy!

Troy    234

Still waiting on him to get back to me. Sorry for the delay. We texted on Friday and he was still trying to get a price together. I texted him again this morning. Hope he gets back to me soon.

Troy    234

Ok. Rocky (the guy that built mine) said $110 for a plate like mine but with out the rolled edges, just the mounting flanges. PLUS shipping. I have to look tonight but I think it will fit in a "if it fits it ships" box.

If you want a plate just like mine it will be $165, plus shipping. I'll take pictures again with measurements this week for a better reference.

On a side note my Jam nuts held perfectly this weekend. The addition of the plate ROCKS!

Edited by Troy

h20king    794

Sold im in for a plate without the rolled edges ill double check the angle for the bend and get back to you. Count T price in for the same . For some reason I don't have a PM feature. Send me you address in a Pm on FB and ill get the check on the way

h20king    794

also can you get him to radius the two outside corners so they are not just square sharp points

Troy. R    198

H,

In addition to the angle, also note the width of the flat part of your hull. If it's not the same as the Avy it'll make a difference. I know the Avy and Enzo are different. Not sure about the V226.

duramat    462

There's like a 1/4" difference between the width of an avy and elite but I made mine using the same measurements for the avy.

Talked with my bro inlaw and he's gonna fix my snafu. Just have to take it off. I may even look at changing the angle to the dangle of my plate for less downstroke