Fpounds    0

Ok so ready for my first season with my much loved 2004 Centurion Elite. I have a factory center ballast and looking to add more. We wakeboard and wakesurf so I am looking to dial in my wake particularly for wakesurfing. What advice can you experts give me on weight additions for the rear lockers and should I add some weight to the port side seat for surfing? I have been reading some other forums and seems like the following would be good. I do plan to automate so I can just push buttons so recommendations on fastest fill options would help as well.

750 lbs sacks for each rear locker

500 or so for port side seat for wakesurfing

Thanks all...

Tleeah    33

If 1100 bags will fit in back lockers, go with the jumbo 1100 bag. It made a big difference in my Cyclone. I started with 750's then upgraded to the 1100's. On the port side seats and underneath we use 2 400 lb bags plus 250 lb hard tank. Then a fat brick to adjust accorfing to peeps on boat. We also add 250-300lb on starboard side for the regular surf. Check out my picks and video on my profile page.

The 1100 is definitely better than the 750. I started with 750 and upgraded to 1100 also its a much better surf wave. The 1100 doesnt quite fill completely but it fills all of the space. Lots of space left with the 750. I also have two tube sacks under the port seats running up to the bow.

Fpounds    0

Thanks for the advice I was debating 1100. How do you fill the ballast under the port seat? Separate pump or some type of splitter valve when filling surf side rear sack and port seat at the same time.

Bongo Fury    640

Thanks for the advice I was debating 1100. How do you fill the ballast under the port seat? Separate pump or some type of splitter valve when filling surf side rear sack and port seat at the same time.

Custom set up is the way to go, but if thats not in the cards I highly recommend having two pumps. When we had the Falcon V, we added another 12V outlet......we used one pump to fill the 1100 and used the other pump to fill the two 400's we regularly used. Made a huge difference in fill times as we could fill both 400's while the 1100 was filling.

superdtf    68

Go with the 1100's and yes, separate pumps.

Mine are all plumbed in. Two johnsons for the 1100 and one for the two tube sacs that are hooked together.