Pdise    1

Anybody know we're to get hard mid ballast tank for this year and some ideas to weight for surf

WakeDoc    471

If you are looking to surf you will want ballast sacs not hard tanks, they will allow more weight

Kevin Baugh    78

if you are talking about the Center tank under the floor they take up allpossible room in the location

so finding one that someone has pulled out will be hard since there is no advantage to replacing the

hard tank with a sack. Centurion may be your only option

Pdise    1

Thx thought it might be easier to get 300 or 400 more pounds that way thx all

sallen    3

I have a mid ballast hard tank left from my old 07 Enzo that I would be willing to sell - I think it is 250lbs or so full. Don't know if it would fit what you are looking for or not. I could do outside measurements of it when I get home tonight if you think this would be helpful. I might even be able to get ahold of the other tank that was on that boat. I accidently left it at the dealer when I had some ballast swapped out and forgot to ever go back and get it. But it wouldn't surprise me if they still had it! Let me know.

boardjnky4    8

If I were you, I would measure the space where you want to put the center tank and simply find a ballast bag that would be a fit for that space. Doesn't have to be exact. It will be a much easier install.

Audionly101    39

I would be skeptical of putting a bag under the floor of an older Elite V. If you actually look under there it is quite a mess of screw tips, sharp corners and rough fiberglass. I know bags are built tough but you are just asking for a hole in your new ballast bag.

Audionly101    39

The lead shot is a great idea. I have no reason to ever empty my center ballast except for the fact that I travel from lake to lake and can't move the water. I would stuff that space full of lead ballast, just don't go too overboard and add 500-600 lbs of weight on your trailer. That could do some damage.