CenturyRide    0

I have a 2011 Avalanche. I’m considering replacing the carpet with an EVA foam. I’ve done some research to see what options there are out there. There’s two different options that I am considering. GatorStep which is around $1,300 and Chinese EVA foam on EBay for $490. Huge difference in price. Not sure yet how much design changes I can make on the Chinese version, but each section is cut to size and outlined nicely. Has anyone had experience with the Chinese EVA foam? Is it crap or is it good enough? I would prefer to save $800+ if I can. 

https://ibb.co/0ZXzQKh

Edited by CenturyRide

Troy. R    198
On 1/17/2024 at 0:13 AM, CenturyRide said:

I have a 2011 Avalanche. I’m considering replacing the carpet with an EVA foam. I’ve done some research to see what options there are out there. There’s two different options that I am considering. GatorStep which is around $1,300 and Chinese EVA foam on EBay for $490. Huge difference in price. Not sure yet how much design changes I can make on the Chinese version, but each section is cut to size and outlined nicely. Has anyone had experience with the Chinese EVA foam? Is it crap or is it good enough? I would prefer to save $800+ if I can. 

https://ibb.co/0ZXzQKh

That’s interesting. I don’t have experience with the Chinese product, but I would also be interested in saving roughly 2/3 of the cost.

What is the return policy on the Chinese product? If you can return it if you’re not happy with the quality pre-install, I’d take a flier on it personally.

Lorenza49    0

I'm so very grateful to Dr Jumba, for bringing my husband who left me for another woman, that moment my husband Left me I thought I lost everything until a friend of my gave me Dr Jumba, WhatsApp contact, I messaged him and told him the pain I was going through so he told me that everything was going to be fine that if I have the faith and believe in him that the spell will surely work for me and my husband will surely come back home and he told me what to do, so those things were done and 24 hrs later my husband came back home begging for my forgiveness, am so happy and grateful to Dr Jumba, if you need his help  WhatsApp him +1(908)517-4108.