h20king

NEW BOAT ON ORDER

ReSession    165

H, curious to know what changes they made for 2014? Sounds like they've done away with the rear 250lb tanks and replaced with Enzo sacs? What type (and how many) pumps do they have running to each Enzo sac?

h20king    794

No more rear tanks just a center / bow tank with it's own tsunami pump .the sacks have no a jabsco reversible pump per side .ill add a y value so i can use both pumps to fill at the same time .It's looks like they copied the ballast system in my falcon

h20king    794

They also made the change to PCM for the power plant v drive and trans and upgraded the vinyl.

DrNate    426

No more rear tanks just a center / bow tank with it's own tsunami pump .the sacks have no a jabsco reversible pump per side .ill add a y value so i can use both pumps to fill at the same time .It's looks like they copied the ballast system in my falcon

What's old is new again! I sometimes think that all of this new technology is not necessarily a good thing in the end. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

They went up to 800#'s of ballast in the rear and sides per side by getting rid of the Hard Tanks. They also went to the Jabsco pumps to decrease the time it took to fill and empty and also allows it to fill while underway, instead of just floating like the old system did.

Seems to me to be a huge improvement to the ballast compared to the older version.

Also the STD Engine is a 5.7L 340hp Crusader Challenger, by PCM. Not actually a PCM Branded engine. The PCM engines, 343, 409, and 450 are options on the V226 according to my local dealer. Seems that the Crusader has a different Water Pump and a few other things and is painted Blue instead of Silver Black.

One other thing that they where able to do with the Crusader and PCM engines was to add the option of ZeroOff GPS Cruise to the boats that they did not have with the Indmar engines. So that is a huge improvement, IMOB.

h20king    794

I was told the sacks are 1100lbs but no matter im going custom

Bongo Fury    640

H……..Looking forward to seeing your mods threads!

T I really wanted to go through you but we have a great local Supreme dealer who was able to work with my boat and give me a comparable price once you factor in the cost of shipping. I can not say thanks enough times for all the questions you helped me with and all the e mails back and forth. It was your input that put us in the 226 and with the changes for 2014 I believe it is the right boat for us. Once again thanks for all your help and see you at the WCO :unworthy: :unworthy:

You are very welcome my friend . . . . its my mission to be the helping hand to guide those into the right boat, whether or not you buy from me isn't the most important thing, its that you get into the right boat for the right price. If there is ever anything I can help with you know where to find me.

Troy    234

Congrats H! Looks nice!

h20king    794

Got my spray date today 2/26/14 super stoked. going to try and make it to the factory but not sure if we can swing it. Might have to just beg for pics LOL

Bongo Fury    640

I know its a long ride for you H but the factory tour and seeing your boat in production is just awesome!

h20king    794

Bongo I talked to the factory and was told 3/17/14 would be a good time to come down but we will not be able to swing it because we are going to the Supreme surf open in Parker AZ which falls on those dates. On the plus side the Falcon SOLD today :fun: :fun: :fun:

truekaotik    458

Sweet!! One less headache!! :)

h20king    794

now if I could just figure out what im going to do for a sub LOL

Bongo Fury    640

Bongo I talked to the factory and was told 3/17/14 would be a good time to come down but we will not be able to swing it because we are going to the Supreme surf open in Parker AZ which falls on those dates. On the plus side the Falcon SOLD today :fun: :fun: :fun:

Nice …..glad to hear about the Falcon!

duramat    462

Nice ..glad to hear about the Falcon!

X2!

I tried for ya :thumbsup:

Congrats!

h20king    794

Thanks Bro The Tuna Trawler is going to a good home LOL

Troy    234

Awesome. Congrats on the sale.