Jmorlan    2

Let it rain! We are supposed to have rain through Friday in my neck of the woods. And 1-3ft they are calling for in the sierras by Friday.

Today's rain snaps something like a 48 day stretch without a drop of precipitation in the Sacramento valley and foothills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WickedC4    12

Nick your right, On Sat. & Sunday it's all chopped up tell about 5 or 530 then most people load up and its smooth sailing from there. Monday - Friday = Glass!

Poidog1 we have been hurting on water for 2 or 3 years now. last summer the Santa Clara water dis. was buying water from San Luis reservoir just to keep the lake open. Also maybe something to do with the fact if there is a 7.7 earthquake the dam could split open :Surfing:

poidog1    74

Nick your right, On Sat. & Sunday it's all chopped up tell about 5 or 530 then most people load up and its smooth sailing from there. Monday - Friday = Glass!

Poidog1 we have been hurting on water for 2 or 3 years now. last summer the Santa Clara water dis. was buying water from San Luis reservoir just to keep the lake open. Also maybe something to do with the fact if there is a 7.7 earthquake the dam could split open :Surfing:

I never understood why they allowed developers to build neighborhoods with McMansions at the base of that dam. That dam is also made out of just rock and dirt, no concrete so if an earthquake hits everyone below the dam will be cleaned out.

WickedC4    12

I live 2 miles away and I had to buy Flood insurance. I don't know then the dam was built, but blocking water with dirt and rocks mite seem like a bad idea.......

Although we desperately need rain for the lake to be where is should be its amazing the difference from a natural lake to a man made reservoir. I grabbed a couple cell photos on my ever so horrible commute into the store this morning :)

Got maybe an inch over the past two days, but all clear now . . . . . . come on Mother Nature and bring on the precipitation, poor Lake Mendo looks like a creek!

post-4084-0-04354900-1391102261_thumb.jpg

Bongo Fury    640

Nice shots T…..man I love our lake!

Bongo Fury    640

Some light rain drops this morning…..let it rain….Iove to watch the Superbowl from the comfort of my home on a rainy day!

yamahakid    1

Ya come on mother nature bring the rain. Has any one seen how bad Folsom lake looks? Mite just call it a pond!

Bongo Fury    640

Some rain….but it's going to take a bunch more to fill some lakes…..

Lake Sonoma

post-901-0-53741500-1391714190_thumb.jpg

Bongo Fury    640

Picture above is Lake Mendocino…not Sonoma. Thanks Travis. Must have grabbed the wrong picture by mistake. T reports Sonoma is still ok.

poidog1    74

Might have to panning for gold up at the lakes in the gold country.

enzo101mo    98

It's raining today a long the central coast and hope we get a good down pour. There is chance of rain sat. and sun to0.

RVR-RAT    269

Rain baby rain. Would love to make our annual trip up to Naci. As of now no plans to head up this year do to the water level

Nick213    583

Rain baby rain. Would love to make our annual trip up to Naci. As of now no plans to head up this year do to the water level

X2 but looking forward to the surf session.... I mean wedding ;)

in May down there this summer! Lol

Edited by Nick213

yamahakid    1

O ya we got 14 ft added to Folsom lake