Sign in to follow this  
CrewAdmin

ANNOUNCEMENT: Welcome South Shore Marina NJ our newest Supporting Dealer

CrewAdmin    192

Please help us welcome and thank Matt Russo and the rest of the crew at South Shore Marina NJ for becoming the latest supporting dealer of the CenturionCrew.Com community.

ssmlogo3.png

They offer a full service marina with 120 water slips, picnic area, clubhouse, dressing rooms, showers, located on Greenwood Lake in Northern New Jersey in Passaic County. They are a new boat dealer for Centurion Boats, MacGregor Yachts, Catalina Yachts, Precison Boat Works Sailboat, Vanguard sailboats, and Sundancer Pontoons. Our ship store stocks essential marine hardware, sailing accessories, Honda outboard parts and they are a factory authorized service center for Honda Marine outboards. If you find yourself in the area be sure to stop by for a visit and demo a new Centurion Boat.

Be sure to check them out!

South Shore Marina
1880 Greenwood Lake Tpk.
Hewitt, NJ 07421
973-728-1681

www.southshoremarina.com

www.facebook.com/southshoremarina

Thanks Guys.. We're extremely excited about carrying the Centurion and Supreme lines... We just took delivery of a 2014 Enzo Sv233 and Supreme S21, and I've been drooling over them since we unwrapped them. I've been a fan of Centurion boats for a long time (even more so in the last few years where I feel they've really excelled) When the opportunity arose to become a new north east dealer, we didn't hesitate. We look forward to contributing to the Centurion community!

Bongo Fury    640

Just saw this........ Welcome and great to have another supporting dealer on the site!

• Like 1

RVR-RAT    269

Welcome! Nice to have supporting dealers !!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..