CrewAdmin

CREW DEAL: 2014 DECKadence Marine Flooring

CrewAdmin    192

dmf_cd_logo.png

What is DECKadence Marine Flooring?
DECKadence Marine Flooring is the finest alternative to traditional snap in carpet available.

Specifically designed for the marine industry, this durable product is extremely comfortable to walk on and the anti-microbial ingredient within the product prevents mildew and associated odours. The half inch thick coated fibres will repel most liquids from engine oil and fish guts to red wine and coffee so staining is a thing of the past. This “flow-through” material has a patented non-slip backing which allows it fit snug from one side of the boat to the other with no need to snap in. To clean; simply hose or power wash. For tracked in oily kinds of residue, you may need to spray some degreaser and rub with your deck brush first. Clean right in place on your boat!

If you stand at the helm for long periods, you will definitely appreciate the anti-fatigue, cushioning effect of this product. It absorbs shock and is very good for your SOLE!

dmf_3pics_800.png

DECKadence Marine Flooring is manufactured to a standard 14mm thickness providing comfort along with an anti-fatigue feel beneath your feet and is available in a variety of colours to compliment your boats’ colour scheme.

Brand your marine flooring with your boat name, business name or family name or logo. Our printing studio will customize your choice of colour with a message that greets your guests as they come on board. Add borders around the perimeter of the material to compliment the colour scheme you have chosen for your boat. DMF is truly a product that can be dressed up for the occasion and image you are trying to portray.

All boats will benefit from DECKadence on the floor. Safety and comfort are important, so you (and your dogs and kids) will appreciate the non-slip aspect on both the decks and swim platforms.

Quality boat builders such as Mastercraft, Malibu, Tige, Campion and Centurian to name a few have included DECKadence as part of their offering for new boats. They understand the customer demand for a suitable and practical solution to the problems often associated with marine carpet. We are so confident in our DMF product that we confidently provide it with a 5 year warranty. In all likelihood it will perform well for 20 years.

Want to pimp your ride? Go crazy with designs thanks to our unique UV stable ink printing process.

Just give us your design and we can discuss how to best and most cost effectively bring it to life!

As a boat lover, we ask you to create a check list for all the difficulties you experience with marine carpet and compare it to DECKadence Marine Flooring – the choice of boat owners. Finally………a solution!

What wrong with old fashion boat carpet?
carpet.jpg
Carpet is fine in the cabin but is not the best outside in the weather. It mildews, wears out quickly, retains water so is always soggy in inclement weather, stains and smells! All of which DECKadence does not do.

compare.jpg
Since DECKadence will last as long as you own your boat, although it is a premium product and more costly than carpet, you will never need to replace it or spend money on cleaning it so ultimately is it much less costly than carpet! At 1/2"/14mm thick it is double the thickness of carpet so it is extremely comfortable.

How is it installed?
Installation is not TECHNICALLY the right word.

Since it is more than three times heavier per sq ft than traditional carpet it lays flat. The patented backing prevents movement on your gel coat and since it is flow-through (vs solid backed), it cannot catch wind under it and blow away. We also do not require snaps other than on stairs and swim platforms for safety reasons. The DECKadence mat is sized/cut differently than snap in carpet which requires all pieces to be snapped in place so the carpet won’t move or blow away. Also with snap in carpet there is usually a gap between the edge of the carpet and the walls generally provided which traps and holds dirt in most cases. On carpet the gaps are for air to circulate and water to drain away in the hopes that the carpet will dry sooner and not mildew too much. Neither of these requirements are required with DECKadence and is the reason the existing snap-in carpet cannot be used as template. The DECKadence mat would not fit as nicely as it could fit and would not come all the way to the seat base as shown below.

cut-pic.jpg

DECKadence does not bind the edges of mats, the material will NOT unravel so binding is not required. The outer edges are cut at an angle so that “installation” is nice and clean looking like wall to wall carpet which also further prevents movement.

Hatches and ski lockers are also handled differently. Rather than having many little pieces of carpet to trap and hold dirt in the gaps. Instead DECKadence is sliced around the profile of the hatch except the side of the hinges so when it is “flopped” back down the seam becomes virtually invisible.

dmf_access.png

FAQ - Frequently Ask Questions
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUESTION: Does water flow through it?
ANSWER: Water flows through, drains away and the mat dries super fast.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUESTION: My boat deck is slick will this help?
ANSWER: The upper surface prevents slipping and the under surface sticks to deck.
QUESTION: Will it make a difference when standing for long periods?
ANSWER: Anti-fatigue design absorbs vibration and diminishes inboard engine noise. The extra plush thickness and texture feels great on bare feet and is more ergonomic than standard carpet.
QUESTION: What is anti-microbial?
ANSWER: It prevents growth of microorganisms, fungus and mold. Eliminates rot and odor.
QUESTION: How do the pads hold up in the sun?
ANSWER: Since all pads are UV-resistant you can choose from an array of colors that last, even in direct sunlight.
QUESTION: Is the pad hard to clean?
ANSWER: The pads resists stains from dirt, fish, and even red wine. Sand and dirt pass through so the top surface remains clean. Soap and bleach friendly making it easy to clean.
QUESTION: How hard is it to install?
ANSWER: There are no adhesives or snaps required, the pad is cut to fit your boat, simply lay the pad on the floor and you are done.
QUESTION: How does it look compared to carpet?
ANSWER: DECKadence enhances the look of any deck surface on a boat, giving it a sharp, stylish and sleek look.

The CREW DEAL!
We have negotiated a special Crew Deal with DECKadence Marine Flooring for Crew Members that own a Centurion Boat produced prior to the 2011 year models. CenturionCrew.Com members with a 2010 model or older Centurion Boat will be able to order through this Crew Deal, please read all information below and PM the CrewAdmin with the required information for a quote.

List of Centurion Boats produced prior to 2011.

• Falcon
  • Elite V-Drive
  • Elite Direct Drive
  • Enzo SV240
  • Enzo SV230
  • Enzo SV211
  • Avalanche
  • Please let us know if your boat is not listed.

Crew members with boats produced after 2010, we are sorry to say, you must purchase DECKadance mats though the Centurion Boats Dealer Network.

Mat Options:
Mats can be ordered with several options as follows and the main/cockpit pad as well as the cooler and bow foot well pad when applicable:

dmf_carpet_solid.png
^^^One solid mat color^^^

dmf_carpet_solid_boarder.png
^^^One solid mat color with border in second color^^^

dmf_carpet_solid_logo.png
^^^One solid mat color with Centurion helmet logo in second color^^^

dmf_carpet_solid_boarder_logo.png
^^^One solid mat color with a border and Centurion helmet logo in second color^^^

CUSTOM:
If you would like something beyond the four options you can go custom. Pads can be completely customized, you provide the artwork or work with the DECKadence designers to come up with that one off custom pad you are looking for.
ccc_flooring.png

Mat Colors:
Mats can be ordered in the following colors:

dmf_color01.png
LUNA SILVER

dmf_color02.png
DECK GREY

dmf_color03.png
GRAPHITE

dmf_color04.png
KHAKI

Requesting Quote/Ordering:
To receive a Quote for pricing or to place an Order for a DECKadence Mat members must provide the follow information in a PM to the CrewAdmin. Shipping must be calculated on an individual basis per member quote, we will respond as quickly as possible, please be patient.

Name:
Current Email Address:
Address for Shipping:
Phone Number:
Boat:
Year:
Model:
Mat Option:
include one of the following

• Solid Color
  • Solid Color with Border
  • Solid Color with Logo
  • Solid Color with Border and Logo
  • Custom (Please include artwork and description)

Mat Color: include one of the following

• Luna Silver
  • Deck Grey
  • Graphite
  • Khaki

Mat Secondary/Design Color: include one of the following

• Color of Choice (Black, Grey, Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, etc.)

EXAMPLE:
Name: John Smith
Current Email Address: john.smith@email.com
Address for Shipping:
1234 Jones Road
Rockwell, NC 32432
Phone Number: 111.222.3333
Boat: Centurion
Year: 2007
Model: Enzo

Mat Option: Solid Color with Border and Logo
Mat Color: Luna Silver
Mat Secondary/Design Color: Black

Note:
Pricing will NOT be sent without the required information outlined above.

Shipping:
Crew members from Canada will be happy to know that since DECKadence is located in Canada there will be no extra duties. Depending on location shipping rates should be $50 to $100, the actual shipping cost will be included in the quote.

Please post any questions and we will do our best to answer them on the same day.

HAS BEEN EXTENDED!

Please PM the CrewAdmin if you are intrested with the information as indicated above in the post.

DrNate    426

I love my Deckadence and will never go back to carpet. I got the one color (light grey) with the black Centurion logo helmet and lettering. I could not be happier.

No more stinky carpet and constantly snapping it in and out after every trip!

• Like 1

h20king    794

X 2 We love ours as well and will never go back to carpet. we have the luna silver with a black border. Colors are had to see online but the luna silver is the closest match to the factory carpet color. The gray is super dark just a heads up

BenHolloway    29

whats ball park on this stuff?

No pattern for a 244?

There is a pattern for a 244, however the crew deal is only good for boats that are discontinued. All current models would have to purchased through a dealer.

Joe.

CrewAdmin    192

whats ball park on this stuff?

Please review the following:

Requesting Quote/Ordering:

To receive a Quote for pricing or to place an Order for a DECKadence Mat members must provide the follow information in a PM to the CrewAdmin. Shipping must be calculated on an individual basis per member quote, we will respond as quickly as possible, please be patient.

Name:

Current Email Address:

Address for Shipping:

Phone Number:

Boat:

Year:

Model:

Mat Option: include one of the following

• Solid Color
  • Solid Color with Border
  • Solid Color with Logo
  • Solid Color with Border and Logo
  • Custom (Please include artwork and description)
Mat Color: include one of the following
  • Luna Silver
  • Deck Grey
  • Graphite
  • Khaki
Mat Secondary/Design Color: include one of the following
  • Color of Choice (Black, Grey, Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, etc.)
EXAMPLE:

Name: John Smith

Current Email Address: john.smith@email.com

Address for Shipping:

1234 Jones Road

Rockwell, NC 32432

Phone Number: 111.222.3333

Boat: Centurion

Year: 2007

Model: Enzo

Mat Option: Solid Color with Border and Logo

Mat Color: Luna Silver

Mat Secondary/Design Color: Black

Note:

Pricing will NOT be sent without the required information outlined above.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

No pattern for a 244?

There is a pattern for a 244, however the crew deal is only good for boats that are discontinued. All current models would have to purchased through a dealer.

Joe.

Thanks for the reply Joe, and he is correct, Please review the following.

The CREW DEAL!

We have negotiated a special “Crew Deal”with DECKadence Marine Flooring for non-current model Centurion Boats. CenturionCrew.Com members with one of the following Centurion Boat models will be able to order through this Crew Deal, please read all information below and PM the CrewAdmin with the required information for a quote.

• Falcon
  • Elite V-Drive
  • Elite Direct Drive
  • Enzo SV240
  • Enzo SV230
  • Enzo SV211
Current Model Centurion Boat Owners: We are sorry to say, if your Centurion Boat Model is currently being produced, you

must purchase DECKadance mats though the Centurion Boats Dealer Network.

Again we are sorry we cannot not include all CenturionCrew.Com members, this is out of our hands.

RVR-RAT    269

There is a pattern for a 244, however the crew deal is only good for boats that are discontinued. All current models would have to purchased through a dealer. Joe.

Thanks for the reply Joe, and he is correct, Please review the following. The CREW DEAL!We have negotiated a special “Crew Deal”with DECKadence Marine Flooring for non-current model Centurion Boats. CenturionCrew.Com members with one of the following Centurion Boat models will be able to order through this Crew Deal, please read all information below and PM the CrewAdmin with the required information for a quote.

• Falcon
  • Elite V-Drive
  • Elite Direct Drive
  • Enzo SV240
  • Enzo SV230
  • Enzo SV211
Current Model Centurion Boat Owners: We are sorry to say, if your Centurion Boat Model is currently being produced, youmust purchase DECKadance mats though the Centurion Boats Dealer Network. Again we are sorry we cannot not include all CenturionCrew.Com members, this is out of our hands.

Thanks guys !!

RhuntIII    555

Hey RVR, Nate and I made templets and sent them off to Deckadence. We used the old carpet to make a templet (extending out 1/2") worked like a champ. I'm very happy with Nate's carpet because the day I put mine in we wrecked the boat. Doh!

Will the Cooler Deck lid and the bow footwell be included or is it just the main cockpit social seating area?

Bigcatpt    408

I hardly think of my older than dirt 03 Avy as a "current Model". I realize that the hull shape has not changed and you can still by a new Avy. But a lot of other stuff has changed on them like fit and finish and the engine they are using. I would love to get some new flooring but don't feel like getting bent over by the dealer to get it.

I am not trying to argue the rules.....just expressing displeasure......

Bigcatpt    408

X 2 We love ours as well and will never go back to carpet. we have the luna silver with a black border. Colors are had to see online but the luna silver is the closest match to the factory carpet color. The gray is super dark just a heads up

^^^^^^^ Hey H2O is back!!!! ^^^^^^^^^ Welcome back H. Its been pretty boring around here without you.

CrewAdmin    192

Will the Cooler Deck lid and the bow footwell be included or is it just the main cockpit social seating area?

Yes, each package includes the cockpit, cooler and bow foot well pad as shown below.

mat_cooler_footwell.png

CrewAdmin    192

I hardly think of my older than dirt 03 Avy as a "current Model". I realize that the hull shape has not changed and you can still by a new Avy. But a lot of other stuff has changed on them like fit and finish and the engine they are using. I would love to get some new flooring but don't feel like getting bent over by the dealer to get it.

I am not trying to argue the rules.....just expressing displeasure......

The CREW DEAL!

We have negotiated a special Crew Deal with DECKadence Marine Flooring for Crew Members that own a Centurion Boat produced prior to the 2011 year models. CenturionCrew.Com members with a 2010 model or older Centurion Boat will be able to order through this Crew Deal, please read all information below and PM the CrewAdmin with the required information for a quote.

List of Centurion Boats produced prior to 2011.

• Falcon
  • Elite V-Drive
  • Elite Direct Drive
  • Enzo SV240
  • Enzo SV230
  • Enzo SV211
  • Avalanche
  • Please let us know if your boat is not listed.
Crew members with boats produced after 2010, we are sorry to say, you must purchase DECKadance mats though the Centurion Boats Dealer Network.

Please let us know if there are any questions.

Bigcatpt    408

:animier::animier::animier::animier::animier::animier::animier::animier::animier:

Nice work Admin!!!!

Adding all boats that are 2010 or older will allow a lot more of us to participate in this crew deal.

Thanks for listening to me "express displeasure" and doing something about it. That is why this site is so uber cool!

And I understand that you must abide by the rules and agreements that are in place. That is why I said I was not trying to "argue the rules". I just didn't like them.

So thanks for going to bat for us and making it happen!

Now to convince my wife I need to order my "Christmas present"........wonder what color would be best.......

surf moocher    127

:animier::animier::animier::animier::animier::animier::animier::animier::animier:

Nice work Admin!!!!

Adding all boats that are 2010 or older will allow a lot more of us to participate in this crew deal.

Thanks for listening to me "express displeasure" and doing something about it. That is why this site is so uber cool!

And I understand that you must abide by the rules and agreements that are in place. That is why I said I was not trying to "argue the rules". I just didn't like them.

So thanks for going to bat for us and making it happen!

Now to convince my wife I need to order my "Christmas present"........wonder what color would be best.......

I just had this "Christmas Present" discussion with my wife..."Christmas Present" for her right??? :p

mancho    85

I just had this "Christmas Present" discussion with my wife..."Christmas Present" for her right??? :p

That usually involves jewelry, not boating "needs" :/

DarksideR    1,679

This stuff looks great, but I'm thinking stuff like :rant: DOG hair :rant: would get stuck in it and be impossible to get out.

This stuff looks great, but I'm thinking stuff like :rant: DOG hair :rant: would get stuck in it and be impossible to get out.

Hello Darkside...

That is a common question and an easy answer... NO!

Generally the wind is sufficient removes any dog hair (dogs love the floor because for once they can get traction and feel safe standing) and if not, your hose sure will.

I have three dogs and DECKadence all over my outside deck for years now and nary a hair to be seen :-)

jdb11386    1

It might have already been listed, but when does the deal end?

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk