CrewAdmin

CREW DEAL: 2014 DECKadence Marine Flooring

Praesto    25

Is this still open? I know it is technically pass the deadline, but thought I would ask.

CrewAdmin    192

Is this still open? I know it is technically pass the deadline, but thought I would ask.

Read the post below and let us know if you have any more questions?

Due to unforeseen issues we are extending the DECKadence Crew Deal until the 20th of December 2013 midnight central time. If you are interested in the Crew Deal and have not asked for a quote please do so as soon as possible. Those that have requested information will be contacted this week. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

• Like 1

h20king    794

not sure if you guys have got yours yet but here is a pic of mine

post-777-0-04430300-1389372669_thumb.jpg

truekaotik    458

Clean looking H... You won't get to use it though if your boat sells before spring though right?

h20king    794

I did mine last year so I already put a season on it. next boat will get it as well love this stuf

ScottMan    0

I have an '05 Elite V-Drive and would like to replace the carpet with DECKadence. Is there a pre-cut package for my boat?

CrewAdmin    192

We currently have a pattern for the 2001 and 2006 Elite V, not sure if they will match up with the 2006 since there was some cross over on interior layouts around that time period.

ScottMan    0

Can you send a picture of the ones you have? I can see if they match mine.

WakeDoc    471

See a DECKadence replacement pad installed in 2010 Centurion Enzo SV240...click HERE

surf moocher    127

See a DECKadence replacement pad installed in 2010 Centurion Enzo SV240...click HERE

SWEET!

Auldman    0

CA,
Any chance this deal can still be had? Sent a PM with details.
Thanks,

Auldman

BigWillOKC    1

I'm going to send in a request hopefully to get some in the deal but quick question. If we currently have snap in carpet, will we need to remove the snaps from the floor before putting this down?

WakeDoc    471

The pad will lay right over the original snaps, I did not remove my snaps mounted the the interior floor.

enzo on LI    79

How about the cooler portion...it is so small. Air flow doesn't move that one either?

WakeDoc    471

The foot well drops in we usually have the filler cushion in, I would not take a chance if trailing without the cushion, fits in nice without snaps though. I had my cooler pad cut out as a solid rectangle, going to cut out a circle for the latch and add adhesive back female snaps where the original snaps where. We were out with it for the first time yesterday and everyone loved it, very happy with the product.

enzo on LI    79

Thanks...we always have our bow cushion in. Will look into snaps for the cooler.

CDABOAT    14

Here's how mine turned out.. we like it!

• Like 1

stoked    1,039

Here's how mine turned out.. we like it!

Freakin' sweet!!