CrewAdmin

CREW DEAL: 2014 DECKadence Marine Flooring

Hi jdb11386.... we will extend as long as we can for the Crew.... Officially will be end of the month so I wouldn't count on much longer than that although it is possible... entering the busy OEM season. The benefit to the CREW AND us is to fill slower production times with lower margin work vs less work. Keep guys busy.

Kit out your ride sooner than later while the best cost you will find is available.

CrewAdmin    192

The DECKadence Crew Deal Will end on the 30th of November 2013 midnight central time

Don't miss out on the chance to upgrade that old carpet for a discounted price

DarksideR    1,679

Hello Darkside...

That is a common question and an easy answer... NO!

Generally the wind is sufficient removes any dog hair (dogs love the floor because for once they can get traction and feel safe standing) and if not, your hose sure will.

I have three dogs and DECKadence all over my outside deck for years now and nary a hair to be seen :-)

That's great. Thanks for the reply and information. Could this product be used on stair treads outside the home? ie: from a deck.

Troy    234

This is awesome. I can't wait to get my quote back from CrewAdmin!

BillC4    24

Sent my request for a quote. Thanks!

seymourbt    0

Anyone know if they will be shipped in time for Christmas?

CrewAdmin    192

We received an answer today, they are currently back ordered on Luna Silver. They have assured us all crew members that order before the end of the month will have the carpets before the holidays.

Sure you can use it on a deck... we have a ton of customers using it for hot tub mats and complete deck installations... am happy to send pics if you go to boatmats.ca and click the contact us form... I'm sure Crew Admin would be happy to act as the dealer :)

Troy    234

This stuff is awesome but it isn't in the budget this year. I need to fix the shaft seal first. :-(

Hope you all will do another crew deal in the future!

surf moocher    127

Sure you can use it on a deck... we have a ton of customers using it for hot tub mats and complete deck installations... am happy to send pics if you go to boatmats.ca and click the contact us form... I'm sure Crew Admin would be happy to act as the dealer :)

Steve, maybe you'll know the answer to this question: Does having a boarder or a Logo in any way compromise the integrity or durability of the Deckadence mat?

DrNate    426

I have a logo on mine and I can definitely say that it does not compromise the integrity in any way

Bigcatpt    408

. Does having a boarder or a Logo in any way compromise the integrity of the Deckadence mat?

The only way to compromise the integrity of the new flooring would be to put at Mastercraft logo on it. :hrhr: That is when I would lose all respect.

Bongo Fury    640

The only way to compromise the integrity of the new flooring would be to put at Mastercraft logo on it. :hrhr: That is when I would lose all respect.

X2 SWEET!!!

• Like 1

h20king    794

I have a boarder on mine and no problem. I have put a season on it and it still looks as new as the day I bought it

DrNate    426

Now that's funny right there. Thanks for the laugh Bigcat!

• Like 1

dezul    10

Is this open to non-Centurion boat owners?

CrewAdmin    192

Due to unforeseen issues we are extending the DECKadence Crew Deal until the 20th of December 2013 midnight central time. If you are interested in the Crew Deal and have not asked for a quote please do so as soon as possible. Those that have requested information will be contacted this week. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

boardjnky4    8

Since they're not offering it on any current model year boats, you're probably excluded anyway, since Deckadence is an Axis/Malibu optional add-on.

PayCheck    20

if you have an axis, deckadense should already have the measurments they use from the factory option.

RVR-RAT    269

The CREW DEAL!
We have negotiated a special Crew Deal with DECKadence Marine Flooring for Crew Members that own a Centurion Boat produced prior to the 2011 year models. CenturionCrew.Com members with a 2010 model or older Centurion Boat will be able to order through this Crew Deal, please read all information below and PM the CrewAdmin with the required information for a quote.

List of Centurion Boats produced prior to 2011.

• Falcon
  • Elite V-Drive
  • Elite Direct Drive
  • Enzo SV240
  • Enzo SV230
  • Enzo SV211
  • Avalanche
  • Please let us know if your boat is not listed.